User Tag List

Page 8 of 72 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 58 ... LastLast
Results 120 to 136 of 1210
  1. #120
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    TW
    Posts
    3,949
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have completed my standalone badminton racquet cabinet in my room.
    However, I have one more shipment expected in a week. I will post my updated pic next week then

    The numbers of racquets is growing like crazy!!

    2001 and before: 2
    2002:3
    2003:10
    2004:28
    2005:32+ (Expected)

  2. #121
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    120
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by forrestyung
    He He, the picture is one of my walls

    So.....where is your store located it? I like the ones on the far left. Especially that brown wooden one.

  3. #122
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I am a little bit curious of what kind of rackets our dear JR and Thomas keep...

  4. #123
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Vancouver BC - Kirkland WA
    Posts
    654
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    JR uses a MP99 I believe. He mentioned that he tried several others from the Yonex line and just settled on the 99.

  5. #124
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    904
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shawntn
    So.....where is your store located it? I like the ones on the far left. Especially that brown wooden one.
    The two walls are in my home. I never put the rackets in my little store since I am only a small partner and the store is very small.

    Since I was very poor in my child time, so I needed to save money for a long time to buy a racket. Now I am earning money, so I can buy the rackets that I missed. You can find that my rackets mainly oval since I was a child and teen of 80's to 90's I think other members may collect toys, carmeras........... and some reasons may be like me.

    My wife never complain me to collect badminton rackets since it is better than going to night club or gambling.

    The far left one is my wedding gift from my friend in UK.

    I hope 1 day I can finish the Yonex all badminton rackets homepage.

  6. #125
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    TW
    Posts
    3,949
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default My badminton cabinet

    All right, my shipment has arrived, and here are the newest photos of my collection

    From the left:
    Kawasaki x1, Cab20x2, 20MSx2, 20Lx2, 20Px3, 21x2, 22x2, 23x1, 30MSx2, MP77x1, 88x1, 99x4, 100x1, Ti-10x2, ISO900SSx1, TIS-SXx2, TIS-SRx1(missing in this picture because it's in my girlfriend's house), and Slim10x2.

    PS: Most of them are new in wrap, and some of them are even new with tag in wrap.

    The cabinet is my badminton center !!
    5th Floor: Racquets
    4th Floor: Grips (misplaced 3 demo shuttles in there )
    3rd Floor: Shuttles and Miscellaneous
    2nd Floor: Lots of Strings
    1st Floor: Stringing Machine
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  7. #126
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    markham, canada
    Posts
    393
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluejeff
    All right, my shipment has arrived, and here are the newest photos of my collection

    From the left:
    Kawasaki x1, Cab20x2, 20MSx2, 20Lx2, 20Px3, 21x2, 22x2, 23x1, 30MSx2, MP77x1, 88x1, 99x4, 100x1, Ti-10x2, ISO900SSx1, TIS-SXx2, TIS-SRx1(missing in this picture because it's in my girlfriend's house), and Slim10x2.

    PS: Most of them are new in wrap, and some of them are even new with tag in wrap.

    The cabinet is my badminton center !!
    5th Floor: Racquets
    4th Floor: Grips (misplaced 3 demo shuttles in there )
    3rd Floor: Shuttles and Miscellaneous
    2nd Floor: Lots of Strings
    1st Floor: Stringing Machine
    wait wait wait, i need to find my eyeballs, as they fell outa my sockets just looking at that..... HOLY HECK!!!!do you play to USE all of those??? IT WOUDL TAKE A LIFETIME JUST TO GET THROUGH THEM!!!!!.......

  8. #127
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    35,915
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    bluejeff, you're the man! a badminton only shelf! that's so very cool! i bow to you! now i must do the same but i think Janet will flip if i try...

  9. #128
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    TW
    Posts
    3,949
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kwun
    bluejeff, you're the man! a badminton only shelf! that's so very cool! i bow to you! now i must do the same but i think Janet will flip if i try...
    Thanks for the praise!!
    Kwun, maybe you can ask Janet that if she likes to keep all badminton stuff organized, then, you will be able to make a standalone shelf (I think her answer will be most likely, "Yes" )

    Total cost: $51 USD only, anyone can afford this
    Shelf: $43 USD (from OfficeMax)
    Twist Wires: $2 USD (From HomeDepot)
    Tension Rod: $6 USD (From Target)

    Best thing about this shelf is that, it saves a lot of space in my apartment. Also, it is very good looking and easy to think about what rackets you are going to use for today's session

    Now....it's time for me to figure out a way to put windows on it....

  10. #129
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,302
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Dude, you are out of this world!!! I wonder what your GF say about this

    Quote Originally Posted by bluejeff
    Thanks for the praise!!
    Kwun, maybe you can ask Janet that if she likes to keep all badminton stuff organized, then, you will be able to make a standalone shelf (I think her answer will be most likely, "Yes" )

    Total cost: $51 USD only, anyone can afford this
    Shelf: $43 USD (from OfficeMax)
    Twist Wires: $2 USD (From HomeDepot)
    Tension Rod: $6 USD (From Target)

    Best thing about this shelf is that, it saves a lot of space in my apartment. Also, it is very good looking and easy to think about what rackets you are going to use for today's session

    Now....it's time for me to figure out a way to put windows on it....

  11. #130
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    TW
    Posts
    3,949
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete LSD
    Dude, you are out of this world!!! I wonder what your GF say about this
    In fact, I had a big badminton closet (7x3x7 feet) before, but my GF said that it's taking too much of space (since I like to put every racquet on the carpet ), so, I made this little thing to carry all my badminton stuff.

    Oh....I forgot to include my rubbermaid exclusive badminton work table (for stringing) in the picture.
    I will post it next time then

  12. #131
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    2,214
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluejeff
    Now....it's time for me to figure out a way to put windows on it....

    Hmmm ... IKEA has some standalone windows, or glass doors, to be attached to something like your baddy closet. Look in the organizer, shelf section. The hinges have two sets of screws, one to fasten, the other to adjust the clearance. So you can make the glass doors flush, or recess.

    -dave

  13. #132
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Worthing, West Sussex
    Posts
    135
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default my rackets, feathers and t-shirt


    The T-Shirt which reads "I'm a Badminton Legend" "Isn't It" was presented to for my 29th Birthday by my friends/office colleagues. I usually beat the crap out of them in badders and I use to say to them "Watch the Legend and Learn". My partner was also presented with a T-Shirt for his 40th Birthday and it reads "Badminton Legends Partner".

    I apologise for the quality of the picture. It was taken using Video Mobile.

  14. #133
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default the raquets

    Quote Originally Posted by SChan
    ouch!!! what did u hit to do that???
    That racquet is hell of thing to be like that I haven't seen something but I just had seen somebody got a racquect. It makes fill the ping at it. Well I can make loud joke on somebody for sure. Again felt bad but I do agree at hitting your friends racquect a little harder .

  15. #134
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    London area, UK
    Posts
    3,879
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bluejeff, you go beyond fanatic. Way, way beyond

    I applaud you Not my style - I can't afford so much badminton stuff - but it's awesome to behold.

  16. #135
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Question Whats the record

    So like whats the record here for the most owned rackets? New, old, broken. WHat we loooking at 20/21? Bring it on guys, with proof!!!

  17. #136
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LisaJ
    So like whats the record here for the most owned rackets? New, old, broken. WHat we loooking at 20/21? Bring it on guys, with proof!!!
    come on guys, this girl wants more

Page 8 of 72 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 58 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. broke the rim of my racquet {Pics Attached}
    By msk9999 in forum Broken Rackets
    Replies: 4
    : 11-22-2012, 10:55 PM
  2. FS: ashaway racquet and fleet training racquet for sale
    By carv140 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 2
    : 04-09-2012, 07:52 AM
  3. Pics from QF
    By bariq in forum Singapore Open 2007 / Indonesia Open 2007
    Replies: 3
    : 05-07-2007, 01:22 AM
  4. Forza Racquet Pics Plzz
    By fcraver in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 07-16-2005, 04:28 PM
  5. BF member pics..(lets post ur pics)
    By elepin in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 24
    : 04-14-2004, 08:08 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •