User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Armortec 800 offensive or Alternative?

Hey guys,

i play my Armortec 800 offensive racquet nearly 10 years and now only one is left in my equipment. I cant find this old series model in shops anymore. If u have an idea, where i can find it, pls give me a hint.

The problem for me is to switch to a great alternative. I played Armortec 900 power or Arcsaber 8 DX, both stiffness were great as my old raquet but the power raquet isnt head heavy enough and the 8dx had IMO no head heaviness - no power in smashes or powerful defensive shots.

I think i have to look about the facts of old armortec 800 off. (balance, weight) and then have to search for a new one... but i hardly cant find the indications of old raquet in internet.

i really hope that u have ideas for me. thank u !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have the old 800 Offensive, great head heavy racket. I think the 3U Voltric 80 or the Voltric Z Force (1st Gen) are logical choices as they are both similarly head heavy (I think they are stiffer though). A bonus is that they might be better while defending and around the net than the 800.

I agree with you about the 900 Power, it is a better all rounder but it does seem to lack the power of the 800.

If you really want to stick to your racket, try this shop from the US:
    http://www.badmintonwarehouse.com/Yo..._p/rat800o.htm

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ask them, maybe they have one on stock. http://www.rackido.de/14017/51501.html

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AT800OF is a head-heavy and reasonably stiff with a very stable box frame if I remember correctly. A very nice racket indeed but mine was broken last 4 years. Yeah, the frame is quite fragile unfortunately.
    I have not found anything from YY's line up with the same spec. Probably a TK9000 is worth to try.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AT800o is my favourite racket ever! i still have 3 more brand new ones that i saved! if you like it, don't change it!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are these still available in SG?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i still have 3 more brand new ones that i saved! if you like it, don't change it!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not cheap for the AT800OF: http://sohubuy.com/slist.asp?factory...ort=2&topage=2

From what you describe maybe you could try either Armortec 700, Voltric 80, ZF, ZF2, Victor TK9000, TK6000, or Superwaves 35.