Need a raqcuet for men doubles better than NS9900. NR750 ?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Chanetak, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Chanetak

Chanetak Regular Member

Hi guys,

I mostly play men doubles. NS9900 is the best racquet i've ever played with. One problem : no enough power when I smash.

Any racquet recommandation ? I'm thinking about nanoray 750...

Thanks !

2. TeddyC

TeddyC Regular Member

( ●.●) --O #>
    Why not look at the Arcsaber or the Voltric series? Generally, u nd rackets that r geared towards head-heavy balance.

Alternatively, as Paul might suggest, u can stick some lead tapes like Victor Powerizer to make the head heavier. This is the most economical way...

3. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    i know that you are looking for a racket recommendation, but first and foremost i have to ask if you've tried training a bit, even for someone to feed you shuttles up high for you to smash. give yourself around 30min smashing time nonstop, and maybe after a month or so you will see results in your power. just a thought :)

now onto rackets recommendation, if you want power without training then you can either get a more repulsive string, or a racket with a more flexible shaft. to me, the ns9900 is considered stiff and almost comparable to the victor superwave35 since i've trained with sw35 but have switched back and forth between that and the ns9900.

but if you are already thinking about buying a nanoray, maybe considered one of the 700s, either 700rp, or 700fx. if you have a ns9900 in 2u, then you might want to replace it with nr800. just my thought. the 700s are considerably lighter than the 800 in terms of swing weight. i've swung the ns9900 2u at the store so i sorta have an idea of how heavy it can be.

someone also suggested the arcsaber series in this thread and i think that's also something you might want to look into. :)

4. TeddyC

TeddyC Regular Member

( ●.●) --O #>
    What bout NR750? Would that b on par with NR700FX n RP?

5. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    sorry that i don't own this racket so i've never tried playing with it. to be honest, i've never even pick this racket for a swing, so i can't comment on it :(

6. yeahehehehe

yeahehehehe Regular Member

The 700s are generally super light , it can't really give you smashing power.
    750 gives you a balanced feel , a light touch of head heaviness , it still is light.

TBH i think the NS9900 gives more smash power.

Source : Several reviews in the forums