User Tag List

Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Candy grip?

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Candy grip?

    Does anyone know what a candy grip is? My friend uses it to hold the grip in place instead of using the tape that comes with the grip. Its like a round rubber band. I'm not sure with the spelling but she said its called candy grip. Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Notts, UK
    Posts
    256
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes they used to come with fleet and yehlex rackets in the UK but haven't seen them for a few years.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave1011 View Post
    Yes they used to come with fleet and yehlex rackets in the UK but haven't seen them for a few years.
    I can't find any on the internet. Wonder where she bought it. I don't have the chance to talk to her in a while. Thanks.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Notts, UK
    Posts
    256
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I never knew that's what they were called. I have no idea where do buy them separately, I only ever got them free with rackets.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave1011 View Post
    I never knew that's what they were called. I have no idea where do buy them separately, I only ever got them free with rackets.
    Oh. So they're just free with rackets. I did ask some shop here, they have no idea what I'm talking about. Maybe my friend did get it for free too. Better talk to her. Thank you so much. But I think I won't be buying them if they cost too much. It's just that my friend's grip looks so neat with the use of it.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Notts, UK
    Posts
    256
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You may be able to buy them, I'm sure someone on BC will be able to find some but unfortunately I don't think they sell them in UK. Speak to your friend and see where she got it from. Just to double check is this a picture of what you meant? I just remembered I had an old one in the pocket of my bag, obviously it would be instead of the tape but I just put it on quickly to take the picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave1011 View Post
    You may be able to buy them, I'm sure someone on BC will be able to find some but unfortunately I don't think they sell them in UK. Speak to your friend and see where she got it from. Just to double check is this a picture of what you meant? I just remembered I had an old one in the pocket of my bag, obviously it would be instead of the tape but I just put it on quickly to take the picture.
    Yes, that's the one. Haha, you made an effort just to put it on. haha. Thanks.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    sauga
    Posts
    191
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Eric (rkep) has that kind of thing. He calls it grip band/ring. I hope this helps!

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    UK/KL
    Posts
    31
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sssantiago View Post
    Yes, that's the one. Haha, you made an effort just to put it on. haha. Thanks.
    Hi

    Saw them here on WD website:

    http://www.wdstrings.co.uk/acatalog/...and_Rings.html
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Notts, UK
    Posts
    256
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    "Jötunheimr"
    Posts
    121
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Now I know where to get them. Thank you very much!

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Notts, UK
    Posts
    256
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Glad you managed to find what you wanted.

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    bbbb
    Posts
    127
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Weird,I can smell the plastic wraps and my mouth starts watering.It looks like a jar of sour keys.I prefer green and orange.��

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brunei Darussalam
    Posts
    1,720
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Seen those in rakuten

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •