Different types of racket grommets

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by arfandy, Jan 3, 2014.

1. arfandy

arfandy Regular Member

Dear BCMembers,

Few questions regarding racket grommets,

1. How many types are there? (Ø x Length).

2. Where to buy online these types of grommets? (Asia & preferably the smallest Ø size, Length doesn't really matter)

3. Is www.mybadmintonstore.com trustworthy enough (price of badminton accessories is quite expensive)?

Thank you for any responses.

2. Shinichi

Shinichi Regular Member

Teacher
    MBS is trustworthy enough

3. beermonstertw

beermonstertw Regular Member

I think so,too.Normally,you can trust the very first store from a forum.I use Autogeek.net for all the car detailing supplies.They started with yahoo then they rent a warehouse for their products,I watched them grow.It has a very good reputation now in car detailing business.I'll use it because it's convenient,I know grommets are cheap,especially the ones from China and Taiwan,but hey,business is business.I think the genuine parts from Yonex are at fair prices.They need mybadmintonstore.com for customers in north America because big chain stores don't usually carry spare parts in their stores.
    I don't change grommets anymore because I give away old racquets to people who like my racquets.My racquets are usually in ok condition.If we want,we can just walk into a pro shop,sit in a corner and change grommets and borrow tools from the store manager at no charge at all.They've got different sizes of grommets for you to choose from.
    I don't really know the sizes,types,prices of different grommets.