User Tag List

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Selling Yonex ArcSaber 8DX 3UG5 RM200.00

    Hello..Reduce price for my Yonex ArcSaber 8DX 3UG5 SP Coded with string BG66 Ultimax 25lbs.

    Condition : 9.9/10 no paint chip like new, ori grip still intact, Karakal grip.
    Not used anymore since have another top racket.

    Price : RM200.00

    Whatsapp +6014-6120031 (Malaysia)

    COD : Johor Bahru
    Attached Images Attached Images          

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KL, MY
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    how'd you get an SP code without sunrise sticker?

  3. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwjx94 View Post
    how'd you get an SP code without sunrise sticker?
    Sunrise sticker at the other side..Bought it at Honly Trading Sri Skudai Branch. will show the receipt..

    Pls refer my new attachment. tq bro.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,095
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thepresiden View Post
    Sunrise sticker at the other side..Bought it at Honly Trading Sri Skudai Branch. will show the receipt..

    Pls refer my new attachment. tq bro.
    The sunrise sticker is supposed to be at the cone code.

  5. #5
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Exert View Post
    The sunrise sticker is supposed to be at the cone code.
    Sorry bro..I sell my original racket one..

    The original one is the small sticker (circle sticker - compulsary)..That's no problem with the square sticker at the cone code..Sunrise staff told me like that bcoz i also bought Yonex Voltric 70 at Yonex Fair Tebrau City on 15 Dis 2013 without sticker at con code..Tq..

    If u think i sell the fake one,pls dont view my racket..just ignore it..simple.Tqvm for viewing my thread..

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,095
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thepresiden View Post
    Sorry bro..I sell my original racket one..

    The original one is the small sticker (circle sticker - compulsary)..That's no problem with the square sticker at the cone code..Sunrise staff told me like that bcoz i also bought Yonex Voltric 70 at Yonex Fair Tebrau City on 15 Dis 2013 without sticker at con code..Tq..

    If u think i sell the fake one,pls dont view my racket..just ignore it..simple.Tqvm for viewing my thread..
    First of all I never said anything of it being fake..., second of all I was just telling you what the other BC member meant.

  7. #7
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Exert View Post
    First of all I never said anything of it being fake..., second of all I was just telling you what the other BC member meant.
    Ok. Just wanna tell that im selling my ori racket for my Bc members..Thats only way to sell my used racket instead using of mudah.my (which is difficult to sell bcoz of too many new fake rackets advertised there with very very low price)..tq bro.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,095
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thepresiden View Post
    Ok. Just wanna tell that im selling my ori racket for my Bc members..Thats only way to sell my used racket instead using of mudah.my (which is difficult to sell bcoz of too many new fake rackets advertised there with very very low price)..tq bro.
    Yes I understand sir. Try local classifieds? eBay? Lots of alternatives as well! Good luck selling bro (:, not going to lie but rm 200 is a really good price for this racquet ;3

  9. #9
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Exert View Post
    Yes I understand sir. Try local classifieds? eBay? Lots of alternatives as well! Good luck selling bro (:, not going to lie but rm 200 is a really good price for this racquet ;3
    Yup bro..Difficult to sell the used one if the price just reduce only RM30-70 from the ori price.Thats why just selling at rm200 only.. In Malaysia ASABER 8DX for Yonex Fair n New Year Sale now only RM279.00..+ BG66 Ultinax RM35 + Karakal Grip RM10..

    Hopefully can sell this racket bcoz no longer used it..huhu..

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    K.L., Malaysia
    Posts
    165
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thepresiden View Post
    Yup bro..Difficult to sell the used one if the price just reduce only RM30-70 from the ori price.Thats why just selling at rm200 only.. In Malaysia ASABER 8DX for Yonex Fair n New Year Sale now only RM279.00..+ BG66 Ultinax RM35 + Karakal Grip RM10..

    Hopefully can sell this racket bcoz no longer used it..huhu..
    Bro, anyway to deal COD in KL or PJ?

  11. #11
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aryan View Post
    Bro, anyway to deal COD in KL or PJ?
    Bro so far COD in JB..But i'll in KL end of this month..CNY

  12. #12
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Item sold to a Very Nice Guy.. Tq Badminton Central.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •