Yang Yang Kravnos Series?

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Dave1011, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Dave1011

Dave1011 Regular Member

2. razzmadazz

razzmadazz Regular Member

Hi,

Yes I've personally tried and tested the Kravnos Series. Very Light weight and very flexible! Not sure about the 35lbs of tension as I've only had them strung up to 28lbs tops. At my club there have been a few cases of racket clashes which have resulting it the racket breaking. This is probably due to it being so light, other members of the club who owned the Yonex Flash Boost have also has the Flash Boost break on them due to clashes and even frame hitting with the shuttle.

Overall I think they are great to play with, very flexible so lots of whip. My Club has also just gotten in Yang Yang's new Kravnos Speed and Power range. Love the Kravnos Speed II alot. It feels a little more balanced than the existing Kravnos Series. The Speed has a smaller frame, so more aero it claims. But it just feels really good over all when hitting.

3. Dave1011

Dave1011 Regular Member

Thanks for the information. I bought some kravnos 60 rackets a while ago, they were really light and really fast but lacked a little power for me. My friend tried them and loved them, he still uses them as his main rackets. I will see if I can try out the other rackets you mentioned.