Badminton in shanghai

Discussion in 'China / Hong Kong' started by kadous, Jan 9, 2014.

1. kadous

kadous New Member

Hi all

I am an intermediate player looking for a partner or group in shanghai. I use to play to competitively but have not played much recently.

If you are interested to play with me, please send me a private message and I will give you my contact information.

Thank you!

2. venusai

venusai New Member

Admin Assistant
    Hi kadous!

I tried PM-ing you but was unable to do so. =/ So I hope you don't mind that I'm posting here!

I'm also an intermediate player who used to play competitively, but have not played much in the past couple of years. If you're still interested in playing together let me know! I just moved to Shanghai a month and half ago and am still looking for a good club to join. I live in Puxi.

Looking forward to hearing back from you! =)

-V

3. Oliver Yi

Oliver Yi Regular Member

Employee
    badminton club

Hi,
    Acutually, there are many clubs in shanghai. We have a club playing at hongqiao airport area each thursday and saturday. let me know if you are interested in joining us. My cellphone no is 180 2101 6007. Oliver

4. donnycheah

donnycheah New Member

Regional Head
    Hi, I am an intermediate player and will be relocating to Shanghai in early January 2016. I will most likely be staying around in Minhang or Qingpu area. Can someone introduce me to some clubs around that area?

5. Oliver Yi

Oliver Yi Regular Member

Employee
    place in Shanghai

I have a club playing on each Wednesday and Saturday evenings at putuo and changing. We have beginning and intermediate level players playing doubles mainly. If you are interested in, contact me through email-yihk1973@gmail.com, or cellphone 18021016007. I can also introduce some other clubs to you if their locations are more convenient to you. Cheers, Oliver

6. Chai Kent Onn

Chai Kent Onn Regular Member

Hi, I'm Kent I'll be coming to Pudong shanghai on the 20th March and would love to join any badminton session available. Thanks in Advance~

Wechat ID : KentOnnfamily