User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have bought ton of Apacs racket from Malaysia, and they only take 2-3weeks.

ariffd93 mentioned the package was sent on a ship, I don't think a ship take 4-7

weeks to get to the US, this sound no sense with today technology

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_long_d...wan_to_Seattle

Paypal only takes care of transaction within 30 days or less, more than that they will ignore.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by johnnxiv View Post
    I have bought ton of Apacs racket from Malaysia, and they only take 2-3weeks.

ariffd93 mentioned the package was sent on a ship, I don't think a ship take 4-7

weeks to get to the US, this sound no sense with today technology

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_long_d...wan_to_Seattle

Paypal only takes care of transaction within 30 days or less, more than that they will ignore.
    On a ship? On his previous posted tracking thing it said It arrived at KLIA which is the airport In Kl so that is strange. Anyway its only been 11 days since it was in Malaysia, and you say it normally takes about 21 days so whats your worry?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by craigandy View Post
    On a ship? On his previous posted tracking thing it said It arrived at KLIA which is the airport In Kl so that is strange.
    Thank you so much for pointing out the airport, he told me he sent by ship, but even with ship doesnt take 4-7 weeks. I smell lies,

Name:  Screenshot_2014-01-12-15-37-08.jpg
Views: 428
Size:  49.0 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2014-01-12-15-41-05.jpg
Views: 431
Size:  26.8 KB
    badmintonace charge me $12/racket using Fedex
    https://www.fedex.com/fedextrack/?ac...s=796889807991
    Last edited by johnnxiv; 01-12-2014 at 05:58 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you so much for pointing out the airport, he told me he sent by ship, but even with ship doesnt take 4-7 weeks. I smell lies,

Name:  Screenshot_2014-01-12-15-37-08.jpg
Views: 428
Size:  49.0 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2014-01-12-15-41-05.jpg
Views: 431
Size:  26.8 KB
    badmintonace charge me $12/racket using Fedex
    https://www.fedex.com/fedextrack/?ac...s=796889807991
    ask pos malaysia dont want, then keep said i lie, cheater, suspicous, scammer, and i give prove more than enough, and the people whose vouch for me is more than enough too. U keep accused me as a bad person and i dont know what type of person are you, seriously i lost patience with u already, dont have patience, clearly shows fedex and poslaju are different company, u got problem with urself

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dont u read the picture of tracking number is using surface(ship)?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ariffd93 View Post
    dont u read the picture of tracking number is using surface(ship)?
    sorry for my stupidity, where is the picture of tracking number?

a ship carry international packages will not take 1 month, The package is

not even on the ship.

Now, he started to ignore my text too, seem more suspicious.
    Name:  Screenshot_2014-01-12-22-44-40.jpg
Views: 412
Size:  45.5 KB
    Last edited by johnnxiv; 01-13-2014 at 12:48 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

check at conversation

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a ship carry international packages will not take 1 month, The package is

not even on the ship.

Now, he started to ignore my text too, seem more suspicious.
    Name:  Screenshot_2014-01-12-22-44-40.jpg
Views: 412
Size:  45.5 KB
    yaya, even i told u my whatsapp cant be use at my college rite now although my friend at bc know, u said im suspicious, i got exam, suspicous, i ask to bank in at my friend's paypal because i dont have paypal suspicious, all i said is suspicious, seriously my heart is broken with ur rude attitude, keep accusing me liar, scammer, that is only word u say toward me, dont u realise ur attitude is really rude?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is my last business with u and i realised that this is the most and the worst experience i ever face, after this no more, i told u, a real cheater will not easily exposed their personal information like this, real cheater will not tell u the tracking number, will not send u information, any information regarding ur payment, real cheater just accept money then run away, but i keep updated and post picture to help u, but u dont even appreciate it but keep accusing me with ur negative words towards me, dont u realised how i feel if u keep said im liar? cheater? im suspicious?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't vouch for the seller, but i think it's a bit unfair to be overly worried at this point of time.

there is already a tracking number, and indicates that there is a real parcel, and has gone into processing.

the seller may have been a bit misinformed about whether the shipment will be sent via air or ship, but that isn't proof that he's a scammer. He's also had a few other members here who has vouched for him, so I would give him the benefit of the doubt for the time being, and just be patient with the postal system.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3 problems in you:

no patience
    negative thinking about person when u think with no prove and investigation
    rude

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Magehai View Post
    I can't vouch for the seller, but i think it's a bit unfair to be overly worried at this point of time.

there is already a tracking number, and indicates that there is a real parcel, and has gone into processing.

the seller may have been a bit misinformed about whether the shipment will be sent via air or ship, but that isn't proof that he's a scammer. He's also had a few other members here who has vouched for him, so I would give him the benefit of the doubt for the time being, and just be patient with the postal system.
    thanks bro, i was quite suprised as some people who dont know me also can even understand my situation and what i have been done.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

about the ariffd93 itself. i ve known him personally. had a time to play badminton together. and he do a lot of buy and sell inside Malaysia. Well as for comment from previous buyer i ve never heard any issue on that. as for his character itself. he is a trustworthy seller, passionate about the badminton and i highly regarded him as good people. Therefore in response of your query whether he is trustworthy or not i believe that i and the rest of the people over here had put quite a good credit on himself.

As for the shipping itself i have the experience on somebody from US. That guy want to purchase my N90. Therefore, i check personally on the lead time delivery to ship racquet to US. Which the POSLAJU quoted to me that it will take between 5 to 7 weeks. therefore in view that its not appropriate on the cost of shipping and lead time delivery, i did not proceed those deal.

In summary ariffd93 is good seller. and delivery is about 5 to 7 weeks appropriately.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't have any dealings with anyone here but I do want to say that international purchases do require a lot of patience and trust some times, especially if one is dealing with a private buy/sell vs a storefront. The wait for shipment arrival may feel like an eternity if one is used to a quick and accurate tracking/shipping at home soil.

In the US, we have it easy, Fedex, UPS, even USPS are pretty reliable carriers. Amazon with their 2 day shipping practically spoiled me and my family.

That's just a reminder for others considering ordering from overseas. Be ready to wait.

I hope everything works out for both parties.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ariffd93 is a trusted person dude..dont make a deal if u cannot put a trust on him, he is well known person here, liar will not gives u any of their personal informations..many people here can help u to find him if he's really, really, really a big liar...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ariffd93 is popular in badminton sport here, do trust him!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is there such thing Yones AT900P 1st and 2nd generation? I couldn't find anything about it.
    Name:  1.png
Views: 286
Size:  96.7 KB

Is there yonex green NG 95 string? I can only find yellow, white silver nanogy 95 strings
    Name:  2-1.png
Views: 287
Size:  141.5 KB
    Name:  3.png
Views: 288
Size:  53.9 KB

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast