User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldhand View Post
    Just wasted some time chatting with them.
    When challenged to identify which is which (in the bottom picture), they said they need a side view.

When you need a side view to identify your Limited edition, that's hilarious.
    Really!
    Have a ook at the shoe tongue. The stitching and workmanship on the LTD edition is much better and would be close or equivalent to the JP edition.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by arfandy View Post
    I love sunriseclick and also hate them at the same time. I love their yonex collection, especially world champ series 2013, 2014, 2015...and still in the middle of collecting each one of them. I hate their tricky sale shoes, socks, and rackets. Shoes were nice but quite pricey, same for the socks, and rackets,...and pretty much everything else sold there. I usually just go to Bangkok to buy original Yonex rackets, since they are cheaper (no logo PBSI, no SP code) but TH code. Buy SHB shoes from Indonesia online website for much cheaper price.
    Hi Arfandy..it seems like you are a well travelled business man with fantastic contacts for badminton goods. Me and my friends only buy their shoes and racquets, as it comes with freebies. We have gone to the retail outlets to compare prices and we cannot get this unbeatable price in the local stores throughout the island (SG) So, i don't understand what you mean by "TRICKY SALES"
    Please care to explain what you mean by this?! so that other consumers here maybe aware of it as well.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldhand View Post
    While shopping for new shoes, I checked out the Yonex SHB 87 versions on SunriseClick.

There's the SHB 87R (at S$75) and the SHB 87LTD (at S$115).
    40 dollars separates the Regular edition from the Limited edition.

And here they are, as advertised by SunriseClick on their website.
    http://www.sunriseclick.com/1634/Yon...-Shoes/SHB-87R
    http://www.sunriseclick.com/1112/Yon...oes/SHB-87-Ltd

Obviously, the Limited edition is better looking and looks more 'pricey' as well.
    And that's where we would be wrong.

The two models - separated by $40 dollars - are almost completely identical.

So, let's play a game.
    Here is a picture from my collection:
    Tell me, which one is the Regular edition and which one is the Limited edition?

Attachment 170689
    Did you get the R version? The "R" is not the Regular version but the budget Replica version (so it's even cheaper still than the regular SHB87)

And indeed, left should be the LTD judging by the tongue for one ... (that obviously means you also have the R version there as there is no other version left ; thought there might still be a JP version without LTD marking but iirc it was also an LTD there)
    Last edited by demolidor; 07-01-2015 at 07:37 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any clue why aren't they shipping worldwide? They are missing millions of income

Btw has anyone tried using a mail forwarding service from any of the countries they ship to? I'm having hard time finding such a (reliable) service anywhere in Asia except Singaporean vPost which has addresses in Japan and China only unfortunately.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrave View Post
    Any clue why aren't they shipping worldwide? They are missing millions of income

Btw has anyone tried using a mail forwarding service from any of the countries they ship to? I'm having hard time finding such a (reliable) service anywhere in Asia except Singaporean vPost which has addresses in Japan and China only unfortunately.
    Whereabouts are you located? I have used www.shopandship.com to ship goods from Hong Kong to Singapore. Believe they ship to Frankfurt, Milan, Barcelona and Paris but you might have an issue purchasing online from Sunriseclick locally.

https://www.shopandship.com/en/home
    https://www.facebook.com/myshopandship

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sealman View Post
    Whereabouts are you located? I have used www.shopandship.com to ship goods from Hong Kong to Singapore. Believe they ship to Frankfurt, Milan, Barcelona and Paris but you might have an issue purchasing online from Sunriseclick locally.

Thanks! I'm in Denmark but like to ship to Bulgaria ideally. I'll try to find a friend living in some of the big European cities. In the meantime if anyone else remembers of a company - please share

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrave View Post

They are the official Yonex distributor in South/South-East Asia/Middle-East and that's the regions where you can order from. I guess they can't or won't sell to other distribution regions ...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you dont realise there are other retailers? if they step in they would get in conflict with the distributor in the states they dont ship to

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Makes sense, thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I can trust this website! Cheaper than E link! Nof All but most.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sealman View Post

Thanks, Sealman!!! Shop and Ship did the trick - they provide virtual addresses both in Singapore and Malaysia. Customer support experience is a bit rough (best chance is get them on Facebook) but after some hussle and bussle they activated my account. Tip: make sure you get everything right the first time and upload an ID for verification. They address lookup function screws up your address (or at least it did for me) as the postal codes are not always properly matched to cities.

Btw here is a code to save $35 from the registration fee: ONLYUSD10.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is anyone experiencing dificulty to bypass the security page of sunriseclick, right after you click Confirm Order? I kept getting error 404 website not found for countless times. I dont think my credit card has any issues, emailed the cs sunrise and they provide absolutely no help at all.

FYI, in regards to my quoted post above, i just want to clarify about the "tricky price" sunrise has to offer. Indeed if you're from EU, AU, or US countries, then all sunrise products would sound cheaper to what you can get anywhere in your continet. However, for Asian travellers like i am whom have been playing in dozen of local clubs all over China, Thailand, & Indonesia, i can guarantee you that the "sale" price of theirs isn't exactly discounted. For instance, right now... i mean literally right now in Bangkok, the RETAIL price of Yonex VTZF II LCW is priced at THB 3.600 bonus free string, string, & govergrip AC102. That roughly about USD110. Now, for sunriseclick... go ahead and check it out yourself. Same can be said for most of their SHB shoes, namely SHB02MX which i can get in Indonesia for IDR 1.050.000 (roughly USD75), SHB02LTD, SHB01, etc. Same can be said for variety of socks, wristband, headband that i could purchase at Yonex retailer in major Bangkok malls at half the price. The only item i succumb in buying is their shirts & shorts, even i know the price is quite high but.i had no choice but to buy it. None of the online stores in Indonesia sell the original replicate made in China model of world champion 2013 & 2014 (not exactly sure what i got there when the word "original" is added to the word "replicate made in China"). Of course if compared to China online retailer, i shouldn't even start the comparison.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by arfandy View Post
    FYI, in regards to my quoted post above, i just want to clarify about the "tricky price" sunrise has to offer. Indeed if you're from EU, AU, or US countries, then all sunrise products would sound cheaper to what you can get anywhere in your continet. However, for Asian travellers like i am whom have been playing in dozen of local clubs all over China, Thailand, & Indonesia, i can guarantee you that the "sale" price of theirs isn't exactly discounted. For instance, right now... i mean literally right now in Bangkok, the RETAIL price of Yonex VTZF II LCW is priced at THB 3.600 bonus free string, string, & govergrip AC102. That roughly about USD110. Now, for sunriseclick... go ahead and check it out yourself. Same can be said for most of their SHB shoes, namely SHB02MX which i can get in Indonesia for IDR 1.050.000 (roughly USD75), SHB02LTD, SHB01, etc. Same can be said for variety of socks, wristband, headband that i could purchase at Yonex retailer in major Bangkok malls at half the price. The only item i succumb in buying is their shirts & shorts, even i know the price is quite high but.i had no choice but to buy it. None of the online stores in Indonesia sell the original replicate made in China model of world champion 2013 & 2014 (not exactly sure what i got there when the word "original" is added to the word "replicate made in China"). Of course if compared to China online retailer, i shouldn't even start the comparison.
    The LCW edition is sold below the market price of the original ZFII and I can understand why - plenty of negative reports for it (uncomfortable grip, etc.). I personally haven't touched but I wouldn't buy it even for half price after so many negative reviews (and plenty of offers in the trade section of the forum). If you can point out online retailers which sell genuine Yonex products at lower prices in Asia I'd be happy to check them out I already have virtual addresses in Malaysia, Japan, China, Singapore - you name it.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lcw the best View Post
    So I can trust this website! Cheaper than E link! Nof All but most.
    yup. Its a legit site

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's a revised priced list that I spotted at the physical store last week. I believe it is the same on the website. Arc saber 11 for $150 and Z speed for $140.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup. Z force 2 for 210sgd! No free bag i am afraid.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4