User Tag List

Page 12 of 87 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 62 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt_Strider View Post
    It's slightly off-topic, but are you saying that LCW's current racquet is the ZF1?
    This question has been asked and answered several times already. Yes, LCW was last seen using the ZF1 at Malaysia Open.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When Yonex says the racquet is extra stiff then that's what they mean...

I would consider giving it a shot if the racquet was stiff, but extra stiff is just too stiff for me.
    Yup, me too. Tried and tried and tried ZF1 several times just because want to push myself to think that "ahh I can handle this racket, just need to get used to it", but in the end, no.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought Mogensen was already using the FB? Quite a change if he does go with the ZF2.
    It was quite a change when he went from the NS9900 to the VT70

... and from the VT70 to the VT ZF

... and from the VT ZF to the FB.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its probably for lcw on all england and LINDAN when he is back to yonex....PROBABLY

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DannyYan View Post
    its probably for lcw on all england and LINDAN when he is back to yonex....PROBABLY
    Lin DAN back to Yonex?
    Where do you get this from?
    Or are you just dreaming?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by paulstewart64 View Post
    If Z Force 2 proves to be a somewhat fragile racket then Yonex will need to have a serious re-think over their technology. Too many broken rackets will equate to loss of confidence and no racket manufacturer can afford that.

I expect Yonex will have done a great job on this racket bearing in mind the negative reviews on Nanoray Z Speed, including mine. So they need to ensure this racket is spot on.

I wouldn't be surprised if LCW uses this racket at All Englands, but there again it could be his last so he may decide to stick with his original Z Force.

Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk
    maybe the zf2 for LCW is like the Arc11 for Taufik and VT80 for PG? in which they used a new racket for a while, then retired, and a newer limited edition comes out, so zf2 will have a limited edition coming out shortly because LCW will retire soon?

It's slightly off-topic, but are you saying that LCW's current racquet is the ZF1?
    yes sir, ever since it came out

I thought Mogensen was already using the FB? Quite a change if he does go with the ZF2.
    unless the FB he's using is a repainted version of a certain head heavy racket?

When Yonex says the racquet is extra stiff then that's what they mean...

I would consider giving it a shot if the racquet was stiff, but extra stiff is just too stiff for me.

i'm with you, i still love my shoulder!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gundamzaku View Post
    maybe the zf2 for LCW is like the Arc11 for Taufik and VT80 for PG? in which they used a new racket for a while, then retired, and a newer limited edition comes out, so zf2 will have a limited edition coming out shortly because LCW will retire soon?
    I think it's hard to tell yet. Keep in mind that TH used ZSlash and then went back to Arc. PG used ZF for a while but went back to VT80. It could be that LCW uses the ZF2 for a while but then switches back to ZF1 again... Or he might just stay with it :P Only time will tell though.

I'm curious what he really thinks about the ZSpeed compared to the ZF1. Because of the looks of it, ZF2 has a frame which is similar to the ZSpeed and this has quite a big impact on whether to pick the ZF2 or not. I remember LCW saying that ZSpeed was a great racket (in the promo video), but he never actually used it except for that video.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wingu View Post
    I think it's hard to tell yet. Keep in mind that TH used ZSlash and then went back to Arc. PG used ZF for a while but went back to VT80. It could be that LCW uses the ZF2 for a while but then switches back to ZF1 again... Or he might just stay with it :P Only time will tell though.

I'm curious what he really thinks about the ZSpeed compared to the ZF1. Because of the looks of it, ZF2 has a frame which is similar to the ZSpeed and this has quite a big impact on whether to pick the ZF2 or not. I remember LCW saying that ZSpeed was a great racket (in the promo video), but he never actually used it except for that video.
    you have a very valid point there, i have never paid too much attention to their rackets unless it's something flashy but your logic is sound and possibly true, and if it is, then i'm glad to see that LCW will continue to play in a few more tournaments.

Back on the zf2, from pictures i see it closer to that of the nanoray frame, like that of a the 800 or the 300, or even something like the Arcsaber 9. maybe it's wishful thinking on my part since i really really HATE the way the zspeed frame looks. i love the way it plays but i hate to look at the frame

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Maybe Tago should use the ZF2 and get away from that disaster he's using right now. It might help him to win a SS title- maybe even the AE!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
    Maybe Tago should use the ZF2 and get away from that disaster he's using right now. It might help him to win a SS title- maybe even the AE!
    but if Tago used the z slash and enjoyed it, it does makes sense to use the z speed because it's virtually the same thing but a different paint job and name

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks like Z-Force2 has already replaced Z-Force in the Yonex website;

http://www.yonex.com/sports/badminto...oltric-series/

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahaha the hype this racket is bringing is interesting to read!

I think that Yonex announced this racket too early and its stupid, since now everyone is hyper to buy but then, who knows, the amount of ZF2s being sold on this forum might be more than the ZSpeed, or more ZFs? I'm also excited to get my hands on it but I'm not sure, if I would buy it right away.

Since when the ZSpeed came out in the UK, it was priced at 183.49 which is ridiculous!
    Last edited by drew tze en; 01-22-2014 at 03:27 PM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

to me, i think i would buy it just to say i have one, but as a last racket purchase i think i would rather buy the voltric 88 LTD

if this racket is as stiff as nanoray800 or victor superwave35, then i'm all in!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

to me, i think i would buy it just to say i have one, but as a last racket purchase i think i would rather buy the voltric 88 LTD

if this racket is as stiff as nanoray800 or victor superwave35, then i'm all in!
    Is the Nanoray 800 stiffer than the Voltric Z-Force??

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drew tze en View Post
    Is the Nanoray 800 stiffer than the Voltric Z-Force??
    i think the 800 is a tad bit stiffer than the zf, but it's possible that i feel more flex on the zf because it's head heavy while the 800 is pretty much even balance.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think the 800 is a tad bit stiffer than the zf, but it's possible that i feel more flex on the zf because it's head heavy while the 800 is pretty much even balance.
    ah interesting.... I still haven't been able to try a Nanoray... Since that range doesn't suit my play that well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by paulstewart64 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if LCW uses this racket at All Englands, but there again it could be his last so he may decide to stick with his original Z Force.

Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk
    I would actually be very suprised if LCW was not using the ZF2 in the all england given he is the main promoting athlete for the racket. If he doesn't like the racket I'm sure Yonex will consider giving him ZF1's painted as ZF2's.

Page 12 of 87 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 62 ... LastLast