User Tag List

Page 18 of 89 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 68 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drew tze en View Post
    Hahaha, a racket plays different to the person using it.

I had a Voltric 80 and I kept having shoulder pains after every session using it, I dont know why it happened? But when I switched the Voltric Z-Force, I didn't have the same problem
    That's so strange to me lol. Because the ZF is a considerably more demanding racket to use imo. Stiffer and quite a lot more head heavy (by about 10mm balance point I think). Maybe you just increased in skill and fitness in between the time you used both rackets?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Naim.F.C View Post
    That's so strange to me lol. Because the ZF is a considerably more demanding racket to use imo. Stiffer and quite a lot more head heavy (by about 10mm balance point I think). Maybe you just increased in skill and fitness in between the time you used both rackets?
    Hahaha, I can imagine :P
    My fitness has worsen since, I dont get to exercise a lot during school time, but I think power has changed between the 2 rackets and maybe endurance, when using the ZF because its so head heavy getting it above your head takes a lot of energy especially after hours of playing.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paul's stringer friend and himself have a lot to lose if this 'Carsten's FB is really a VF' story is untrue, so as a purely value judgement I'd say it's more real than not. However, if I was a betting man, I'd probably go with a 'custom' FB for Carsten rather than a repainted ZF, but I think because of the fairly chunky FB frame it would be easy to spot if you were an experienced stringer so I think Paul's friend has that to his advantage.

It's common knowledge that many of the pro players - especially the Koreans with their Victor sponsorship - have access to custom specified rackets, so people should not be even remotely shocked or dismayed at this.

After all, if you buy a FB because you think Carsten uses it and that it will make you play like Carsten, then you're completely delusional already

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maklike Tier View Post
    After all, if you buy a FB because you think Carsten uses it and that it will make you play like Carsten, then you're completely delusional already
    And if you try and string it at 36 lb because Mogensen does, you deserve for it to explode in your face, IMO.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

OK, guys, enough already!
    Please stick to the subject of the VT-ZF2 here.
    If you do wish to continue with the FB true/false/maybe discussion, I suggest you take it elsewhere.
    Here's a good place to go:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ost-(-ARC-FB-)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Next is to get some Neon Glow Spray for the LCW Tron feel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A sneak pic of the VTZF-II..... looks quite disappointing I might say....

Name:  76276_623052077767790_1130721559_n.jpg
Views: 2037
Size:  47.7 KB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroSOFInfinity View Post

any neon strings to go with it? disappointing color or quality?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 2014 Yonex New Racket (Voltric Z-Force II / VT-ZF2)

Darn! You got it! I want one!!!! Haha waiting for my stringer to bring it in. Lol

Edited: then again, don't expect too much from yonex. They glamorized the racket a lot. So the actual product tends to fall short of the expectations.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SleepyEyedBoyZ View Post
    Darn! You got it! I want one!!!! Haha waiting for my stringer to bring it in. Lol

Edited: then again, don't expect too much from yonex. They glamorized the racket a lot. So the actual product tends to fall short of the expectations.
    Nah, it was taken from a FB page on badminton. Not mine (although I wish it was) :P

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Sunrise has a very high-res image of the actual product...
    http://sunriseclick.com/goods.php?id...inton-racquets

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personally, I don't fancy any all-in-black rackets because they look like cheap ones (you can find a nice black racket here for 100 in a 100 yen shop.. Haha). Maybe we should wait for a special edition version of ZF II? I'd love to have one with any color except black!
    Last edited by n0m5ky; 01-28-2014 at 09:48 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by n0m5ky View Post
    Personally, I don't fancy any all-in-black rackets because they look like cheap ones (you can find a nice black racket here for 100 in a 100 yen shop.. Haha). Maybe we should wait for a special edition version of ZF II? I'd love to have one with any color except black!
    That's what I was thinking as well, just as with the ZSpeed... Painting on both these rackets feel cheap.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Naim.F.C View Post
    Not for me. I find the VT80 to be the better racket of the two, and evidently I'm not the only one. Seeking pure power, ultimate stiffness and head heaviness should not come at the sacrifice of feeling and feedback of play, and that's where I think the z force is lacking a touch.

Don't get me wrong, it's a very good racket, but I don't find it to be as consistent as the VT80.
    I'm in the Z-Force boat, but only because it came after the VT80 hehe. For me, both rackets played quite similarly. No racket was clearly more demanding than the other. Neither racket improved my quality or power of shots or made me play technically better. And neither racket improved my footwork either hehe.

Regardless, I'm very looking forward to the Z-Force II!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow matte black and heavy. Looks like yang guo's sword (RotCH ref) or u know,, training racket lol.

Agreed with wingu on zs color. Flash orange made it look like cheap junior racket. But this 'look' on zfII will vary with the player's ability. Coz black is neutral.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personally I think it's one of their best looking rackets yet. Understated, simple but still aggressive looking.

I've pre ordered one now. I just had to, so I can review it and see how it truly compares to the VT80, MX90 and MX JJS. You won't get any hype or fluff from me, my opinion will be straight and honest. If I think it under performs I will state as much. That being said, I'm genuinely curious by the design, and can't wait to compare and contrast several aspects of it.

I am slightly concerned about the new grommet design though. As much as they may be more solid or aerodynamic, they might add undue extra weight, and on top of that cost more money to replace. I hope this is not Yonex's way of taking more money from us and does actually improve the design and performance.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maklike Tier View Post
    Paul's stringer friend and himself have a lot to lose if this 'Carsten's FB is really a VF' story is untrue, so as a purely value judgement I'd say it's more real than not. However, if I was a betting man, I'd probably go with a 'custom' FB for Carsten rather than a repainted ZF, but I think because of the fairly chunky FB frame it would be easy to spot if you were an experienced stringer so I think Paul's friend has that to his advantage.

It's common knowledge that many of the pro players - especially the Koreans with their Victor sponsorship - have access to custom specified rackets, so people should not be even remotely shocked or dismayed at this.

dang it! i just dyed my hair blonde and got the same haircut he has as well

Quote Originally Posted by Mark A View Post
    And if you try and string it at 36 lb because Mogensen does, you deserve for it to explode in your face, IMO.
    touche

thank you for sharing, just looking at the frame it looks like a nanoray800 in matte color format. to be honest, i like rackets that are either flashy or stealthy, and this as well as my revelation falls under the stealthy category loving it!!!

Page 18 of 89 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 68 ... LastLast