User Tag List

Page 2 of 91 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 52 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mds nl View Post
    According to Japan forum by professional tester, it is slight stiffer and slight more head heavy than VTZF. Stock would be only available end of February 2014
    If this is true, might as well call it "Z-Force: Training Racket".

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wingu View Post
    Interesting though, LCW doesn't seem to be promoting the racket at all.
    "Yet" is probably the word. Given LCW's affiliation with the ZF, I'm sure Yonex would want him to promote it eventually, even if its just a repainted original VTZF.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow! Interesting racket. Can't wait till March and look forward to the reviews. Overall, it looks a little dull physically.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It looks niceeeeee....

specs make it sound unplayable to most lol.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by R20190 View Post
    Nice looking and stealthy. Reminds me of the old Widebody 30 or Aerotus 80 colour scheme which I like.

I guess as they say, if it ain't broken don't fix it... the VTZF is a great racquet, so there was never a need for a full overhaul. Just a few small tweaks so it can appeal to more players.

I'd be surprised if it's a lot more head heavy than the original though, which was already a bit of a sledgehammer.
    you have good tastes in rackets my friend, i'm still looking for more aerotus

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    Nobody noticed NR700RP is gone?! Maybe making way for a NR900 ^^ but given this ZF-II it would not be until Japan Open? I guess they aren't carrying two ZF's in the lineup either so why call it "II" this time around, perhaps to be one step ahead of the speculation between paintjob versions since there are actual physical changes ...
    i talked to the owner of my local badminton store who had just had a conversation with the yonex rep last week stating that they will most likely reveal a new model at the All England, but we didn't talk about specific models, so i'm wondering if this is it.

Quote Originally Posted by bos_dc2 View Post
    It looks niceeeeee....

specs make it sound unplayable to most lol.
    specs similar to superwave35?

on a side note i think someone had mentioned that he had seen a blue racket from yonex that's new and he saw it with the stringer at a tournament, he is referring to this racket?

i agreed with someone mentioning that if this racket is going to come out soon then it would make sense to have LCW play with it to promote it, so possibly now at Malaysian Open?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hear they have already arrived in UK - at least a sample has. So this is most likely to be the big launch bearing in mind there is nothing else on the horizon of any interest.

Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by paulstewart64 View Post
    I hear they have already arrived in UK - at least a sample has. So this is most likely to be the big launch bearing in mind there is nothing else on the horizon of any interest.

Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk
    Yeah - we need another head heavy racket after that headlight Nanoray they put out recently.

Oh, wait...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder how many people will buy this racket and mess up their shoulder/arm lol. This lust to go stiffer and even more head heavy (wow that sounds rude), is alarming. Personally I'm set on not going any more head heavy and stiff than the VT80, which I feel is designed aggressive and taxing enough.

Also, I don't like that they're dropping the G4 grip size and opting for G5 and G6. I actually prefer thicker handles. For an ultra aggressive, head heavy and super stiff racket like this, my ideal would have been 4U and G3/G4.

On a side note, the design and colours look very similar to the Vixtor MX90.

Last edited by Naim.F.C; 01-15-2014 at 02:55 PM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Naim.F.C View Post
    Also, I don't like that they're dropping the G4 grip size and opting for G5 and G6. I actually prefer thicker handles. For an ultra aggressive, head heavy and super stiff racket like this, my ideal would have been 4U and G3/G4.
    To be fair, it's a lot easier to go up a size than down. Yes, you'll end up with a shorter racket...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark A View Post
    To be fair, it's a lot easier to go up a size than down. Yes, you'll end up with a shorter racket...
    Thing is, by adding more and more overgrips on to the grip to make the handle thicker, you end up skewing the head heavy balance and overall weight. That's the problem I'm having at the moment. Wish they made grip sizes in G3 as standard, instead of G4/G5. G4's are a reasonable balance, but G5 I have to put on two over grips on for it to feel just right. I don't even have big hands, quite small in-fact. I do have slightly larger palms mind.

That said, many of my friends prefer playing with G5 handles even though they have bigger hands, and some vice versa. I suppose it's all just a matter of taste.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thing is, by adding more and more overgrips on to the grip to make the handle thicker, you end up skewing the head heavy balance and overall weight. That's the problem I'm having at the moment. Wish they made grip sizes in G3 as standard, instead of G4/G5. G4's are a reasonable balance, but G5 I have to put on two over grips on for it to feel just right. I don't even have big hands, quite small in-fact. I do have slightly larger palms mind.

That said, many of my friends prefer playing with G5 handles even though they have bigger hands, and some vice versa. I suppose it's all just a matter of taste.
    It's really not that much work to change a handle. Just get the right glue.

Conversely, I do have a pretty big hand span - to the point where I had to have my own bowling ball made just so I could play - and I'd use G6 handles if I could bloody find them.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark A View Post
    It's really not that much work to change a handle. Just get the right glue.

Conversely, I do have a pretty big hand span - to the point where I had to have my own bowling ball made just so I could play - and I'd use G6 handles if I could bloody find them.
    You know what.. I've never even considered changing a handle completely lol. Is there any YouTube video on how? And would it not change the dynamics or solidity of a racket?

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These specs are for the Japanese market, you can be sure there will be a 3UG3 in Germany. For the current one they have 3UG3 and 4UG4 and usually offer both weights of a model but only one choice of grip size per weight as usual (the heavy one with G3 and the lighter one with G4 generaly speaking)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yonex says that the color will be BLACK (ブラック), not blue.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by n0m5ky View Post
    Yonex says that the color will be BLACK (ブラック), not blue.
    OMG! ugly black again. Boring. Why can't they make it like Arcsaber 11. Striking..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wonder LCW will be using this in M'sia Open? It's compact frame, same as Nanoray Z-Speed. Guess, Kenichi might need to try this out.
    Last edited by DStyle; 01-15-2014 at 06:02 PM.

Page 2 of 91 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 52 ... LastLast