User Tag List

Page 23 of 90 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 73 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is an exciting racket from Yonex and I hope it is better than Nanoray Z Speed. I'm still surprised at the speed in which Yonex dropped the original Z Force.

With All Englands approaching it will be interesting to see how many players use this racket.

Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking at the pictures, the frame oval looks more like the Z-Speed. As earlier comparisation, the head oval from the Z-Speed was different compared to the Z-Slash and Z-Speed. Maybe they integrated some Z-Speed technology in the ZF2.

Did the ZF already had the thinnest shaft? If so, there is nothing new about this fact.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

seem like it

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I seen this racket today, as our yonex rep had it, sadly I never got to try it but did compare it with my ZF

The shaft is quite a bit thinner than my Z Force
    The Head shape seems very small, however may be due to it being very oval shaped
    Bill (Yonex Rep) said the racket feels a bit more head light compared to the ZF and a little better on the shoulder compared to the 3U ZF
    He said the racket feels a bit similar to the 4U ZF
    The one he was using was UK coded 3UG4

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Perhaps its because of the slimmer shaft and more aerodynamic frame that it feels lighter and more managable?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes that may be it, I will see if I am able to try it next time he's here which will be 2 weeks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will be awaiting your review becus I'm now stuck deciding in whether to get 4U or 3U. Do you have 3U or 4U VTZF?

If 4U, does it feel very quick?
    If 3U, does it hurt your arm?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I use a 4U VTZF
    Before I was buying them I tried the one that he had which was 3U and it was majorly hurting my wrist when I was trying to do defensive shots, maybe because it was factory strung but it felt a bit too weighted so I opted for buying the 4U

4U at the start hurt my arm a little getting used to the stiffness and the racket, however after playing with it now for a month and a bit the pain I was getting at the start has completely gone and feels natural, feels like i'm getting more power compared to when I was using the VT70

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the instant reply. I've decided to get 4U VTZF II

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i always have this mentality...i always go for a heavy headed racquect and do my best to master it and play it like a light headed racquect....having a heavy headed racquect is always an advantage...and is how you improve yourself phisically and technically to adapt and use a heavy racquect efficiently...
    i have been using ZF since Febuary 2012...1st impression was very very good...control and power...after 2 hours of playing you start to mishit and have bad control as you get tired physically and you are not able to keep up with the heavy head racquect...and i do get some sore shoulders and arms...then i try to improve my technical skills and i no longer have aching issues...and i am used to the weight now and could control the racquect for longer period...but there are few times when the racquect nearly slipped of my hand due to the head heaviness and wet grip...another thing is...i found that my ZF stiffness is not as stiff as it was 1st when i got it..either i physically adapted to it and i also believe that the stiffness will reduce as the more you use it the stiffness will reduce more n more due to wear and tear like a rubberband...yeah a good equipment/racquect will prolly affects maximum 15% of your gameplay...but its fun to master a good racquect that is not easy to play with...its a challenge...but its a bit sad that the stiffness reduces...meaning after wear and tear i dont get the actual stiffness it was meant to be

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah yeah, just wait until you get into your 40's.

FYI your racket is not getting less stiff. Your ability to bend it is improving.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nothing beats aging...lolx...
    But i did read a book which mention that a racquect shaft will loose its stiffness over time as its being bend over n over again...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah man ! I used to like head heavy and stiff racquet with high tension but with age, I find it tiring and tough to handle those racquets. My preference now is mid stiff and fast racquet. A fast racquet is really a god send especially when your speed and reaction is on the down turn.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Singles definitely go for heavy racquect...cos u have all the time in the world to swing it...for doubles especially if you play in front too much...try to play with a light racquect...dont stay too close to the net...once u r comfortable move a bit infront...always keep the racquect up...once u have your reaction confidence back...then u can try using a heavy head...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually racquect is a very light tool...even a piece of paper will start to fell heavy if u hold it ling enuff...regarding the pain...i believe its mostly due to the technique...from what i learnt...nv force returning hard a shuttle above or over you...if u use a hammer properly...u wont feel its hard...but when u swing it the wrong way it hurts u....as long as u move and anticipate faster than the shuttle and always be infront of the shuttle...you should be ok...and wheb u hit a shuttle it suppose to be parallel to you...its all about positioning yourself fast enuff to be able to hot the shuttle efficiently...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

where to get this awesome weapon?

Page 23 of 90 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 73 ... LastLast