User Tag List

Page 28 of 90 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 78 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maklike Tier View Post
    Aw man, that grommet design is really disappointing. I thought they had designed something specifically to completely smooth out the head so that the strings 'disappear' into the frame.
    They do don't they? I was under the impression that from the front, once strung, you cannot see the strings.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blurry D View Post
    So did anyone try this out? Does it feel faster?
    Don't think anyone of us have the right equipment to test it out. As for feeling, its up to individual

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi View Post
    Don't think anyone of us have the right equipment to test it out. As for feeling, its up to individual
    Yes I know it is an individual thing.. but would be good to know the general feedback if there is any.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ikr. Me tooooooooooo

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wait for it to be sell but I wont get it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From the posted pics on stringing the grommets...it looks hidden...so the buldge is not out of the racquext frame...but its not the entire racquect...i also wanted to know y not make the whole racquect using the new grommet system

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Naim.F.C View Post
    They do don't they? I was under the impression that from the front, once strung, you cannot see the strings.
    Unfortunately that's not how aerodynamics works.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maklike Tier View Post
    Unfortunately that's not how aerodynamics works.
    If the angle of the frame is designed as such, and the strings are inside the sides of the frame as they appear to be in other shots face on, then yes, in actual fact that is how aerodynamics work.

They do not necessarily have to sit perfectly flush, so long as the flow of air passes through or over the frame without hitting the resistance of the strings. Strings that would ordinarily stick out of the sides and impact aerodynamics.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've tried the 3U version of it and it feels so much faster than the predecessor 'VTZF' in 3U. The 3U VTZF2 is less tirung on the arm comapred to other high end head heavy 3U rackets from Yonex. Power comparison, its way up there, the aero really help and due to the new grommets (tungsten infused) its a pleasure stringing IMO cus it feels more solid and looks awesome IMO. For the colour scheme it jus depends on diff ppl's preference and opinions about it but personally, I LOVE it. I got mine with Zymax 65 Royal Blue and Karakal PU Super Grip Blue with 0% overlap to the end of the wooden handle.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LoneRanger View Post
    I've tried the 3U version of it and it feels so much faster than the predecessor 'VTZF' in 3U. The 3U VTZF2 is less tirung on the arm comapred to other high end head heavy 3U rackets from Yonex. Power comparison, its way up there, the aero really help and due to the new grommets (tungsten infused) its a pleasure stringing IMO cus it feels more solid and looks awesome IMO. For the colour scheme it jus depends on diff ppl's preference and opinions about it but personally, I LOVE it. I got mine with Zymax 65 Royal Blue and Karakal PU Super Grip Blue with 0% overlap to the end of the wooden handle.
    Damn, that's some lofty praise! Can't wait to try mine out when it finally arrives.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name:  1623510_660513497339022_937559318_n.jpg
Views: 1403
Size:  48.4 KB
    Name:  1798447_660513514005687_1199402304_n.jpg
Views: 1370
Size:  61.1 KB
    Name:  1940023_660513557339016_1569800717_n.jpg
Views: 1381
Size:  65.7 KB
    LCW new toys...pics belong to chengsan kaki

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well.... I hope you get yours soon but preference differs form person to person but I hope you enjoy yours

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice photo @delaneau . Mine sharing your personal experience with it?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pics doesnt belong to me...still waiting for mine...i havent pre order...or bought it yet...when it comes to the shop only i will ask the shopkeeper to choose for me...as youball know each racquect is different in weight and balance...so i will let the pro to choose a well balance and head heavier among the pile of stocks that will arrive

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, I'll be awaiting for you review on your experience with it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LoneRanger View Post
    Mind giving alittle more detail about how its faster than the vtzf 3U?
    Im wondering what the main differences are between vtzf 2 and vtzf in 3U, overall less heavy? less head heavy? etc much appreciated!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well IMO, the 2 Yonex rackets I would compare it to the most is VTZF 4U and NRZSP 3U. The VTZF2 shaft is stiffer and slimmer as well. Head shape, its more alike tge Z Speed's head shape. IMO, the 3U VTZF2 does take more effort to start off a swing as compared to the 4U VTZF but that is only for a tenth of a second or less, after you get it swinging, its super snappy so overall it has a faster swing and IMO requires the same amount of effort. Thanks to the new aero that YY has put into this, in defense this is also a pleasure to use. It won't ve as fast as headlight and medium balance lightweights such as Apacs Feather Weight 200, Karakal BN60 and Arcsaber FB but you can really feel the shuttle leave the racket due to he head heaviness, and without effort at all. The feedback is superb, and not much vibrations in the handle to report.

So..... In conclusion, it isn't the fastest, and isn't the easiet racket to use, but if you tame it well, clears will be soring out of court, smashes will kill the shuttle, drives will feel effortless, and you won't have to move much at all to return a smash with sufficient power, its already there.

Page 28 of 90 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 78 ... LastLast