User Tag List

Page 29 of 91 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 79 ... LastLast
Results 477 to 493 of 1535
  1. #477
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    267
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    But it all depend whether it fits you or not. Or whether you could tame it. I would say this isn't the best for wrist friendly player due to the stiff shaft.

  2. #478
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    9,512
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    How's the 3u compared to 4u vztf?

  3. #479
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    267
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Didn't I just amswer that? 2 replys back

  4. #480
    Regular Member chilli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    chilliwack, b.c., Can./Mas.
    Posts
    490
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneRanger View Post
    Well IMO, the 2 Yonex rackets I would compare it to the most is VTZF 4U and NRZSP 3U. The VTZF2 shaft is stiffer and slimmer as well. Head shape, its more alike tge Z Speed's head shape. IMO, the 3U VTZF2 does take more effort to start off a swing as compared to the 4U VTZF but that is only for a tenth of a second or less, after you get it swinging, its super snappy so overall it has a faster swing and IMO requires the same amount of effort. Thanks to the new aero that YY has put into this, in defense this is also a pleasure to use. It won't ve as fast as headlight and medium balance lightweights such as Apacs Feather Weight 200, Karakal BN60 and Arcsaber FB but you can really feel the shuttle leave the racket due to he head heaviness, and without effort at all. The feedback is superb, and not much vibrations in the handle to report.

    So..... In conclusion, it isn't the fastest, and isn't the easiet racket to use, but if you tame it well, clears will be soring out of court, smashes will kill the shuttle, drives will feel effortless, and you won't have to move much at all to return a smash with sufficient power, its already there.
    Sounds like what the wise old man once said "let the racquet pick you and not you the racquet"

  5. #481
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    9,512
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneRanger View Post
    Didn't I just amswer that? 2 replys back
    D'oh! Sorry, my coffee hasn't kicked in yet...

    So, a 4u vztf2 is starting to sound interesting to me...

  6. #482
    Regular Member SleepyEyedBoyZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    169
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wow, in ancient Chinese saying, we have the phrase "with sword as one."

    Perhaps in here, we can have "with racket as one?" Heh

  7. #483
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    267
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think it would fit you. Since you use AdiPower

  8. #484
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    75
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Name:  1779915_660364564020582_1210515203_n.jpg
Views: 1503
Size:  57.8 KB
    Name:  1920342_660364544020584_1289118174_n.jpg
Views: 1464
Size:  43.4 KB
    LCW checking Lin Dans racquect that is also all black but with some tape on it to make it more head heavy

  9. #485
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    75
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Name:  1798643_660589213998117_863967819_n.jpg
Views: 1371
Size:  54.4 KBName:  1661582_660589197331452_1075585859_n.jpg
Views: 1392
Size:  52.5 KB
    Cai Yun checking out LCWs VTZF

  10. #486
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    905
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by delaneau View Post
    Cai Yun checking out LCWs VTZF
    Coming in a month:

    Li-Ning unveils their new racket: Volt N-Force

  11. #487
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'd go crazy if they ever did a collaboration, Li Ning x Yonex. Which will probably cost like $500-$600 lol

  12. #488
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    25
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneRanger View Post
    Well IMO, the 2 Yonex rackets I would compare it to the most is VTZF 4U and NRZSP 3U. The VTZF2 shaft is stiffer and slimmer as well. Head shape, its more alike tge Z Speed's head shape. IMO, the 3U VTZF2 does take more effort to start off a swing as compared to the 4U VTZF but that is only for a tenth of a second or less, after you get it swinging, its super snappy so overall it has a faster swing and IMO requires the same amount of effort. Thanks to the new aero that YY has put into this, in defense this is also a pleasure to use. It won't ve as fast as headlight and medium balance lightweights such as Apacs Feather Weight 200, Karakal BN60 and Arcsaber FB but you can really feel the shuttle leave the racket due to he head heaviness, and without effort at all. The feedback is superb, and not much vibrations in the handle to report.

    So..... In conclusion, it isn't the fastest, and isn't the easiet racket to use, but if you tame it well, clears will be soring out of court, smashes will kill the shuttle, drives will feel effortless, and you won't have to move much at all to return a smash with sufficient power, its already there.

    Thanks for the comparison, ive been using the vtzf 4U for a long time, found it easy to use and easy to get power sounds like the vtzf2 3U is the one for myself

  13. #489
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    75
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    just go for 3U...weight differs 4-8 grams only...i think 4 u more for kids or female players...

  14. #490
    Moderator Oldhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    7,332
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by delaneau View Post
    Name:  1779915_660364564020582_1210515203_n.jpg
Views: 1503
Size:  57.8 KB
    Name:  1920342_660364544020584_1289118174_n.jpg
Views: 1464
Size:  43.4 KB
    LCW checking Lin Dans racquect that is also all black but with some tape on it to make it more head heavy
    "So, this taped hybrid is what has been beating me, huh?"

  15. #491
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    144
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Is good to see LCW already start using the new racket, Voltric Z-Force II in the exhibition match in Lingsui, China. Nice.

  16. #492
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,779
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Cai wishing he was still a Yonex player and LCW looking for that turbo boost button

    A couple more pics:









  17. #493
    Moderator Oldhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    7,332
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DStyle View Post
    Is good to see LCW already start using the new racket, Voltric Z-Force II in the exhibition match in Lingsui, China. Nice.
    Earlier, he had it in Jakarta too.

    After that clash with Cai Yun's racquet during this exhibition match, LCW might have to get one of his new racquets replaced.

Page 29 of 91 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 79 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •