User Tag List

Page 31 of 91 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 81 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

for 100 customer that pre-order it from sunriseclick.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What shirt is that? Where can i get it from? Looks damn sexy!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LoneRanger View Post
    Oh yes it does. I strung mine with Blue Yonex BG85 and grapped it with Karakal PU Multi Blue. What about you? Or whats your plan on doin so?
    All black for me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Loneranger,

Give us more review on this racquet. Which one do you prefer, the old z force or the new one?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Loneranger how does this compare to voltric 80 or n90 ii

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Longranger, what's Tonto's racquet? Sorry.....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My first impressions with the racket when I recieved it was exclusive, it was packaged in the usual Sunclick box but that wasn't all, it came with a free T-shirt and even a small booklet filled with the specifications etc...

Well, visuals... Like every racquet, its either you like it or not. In my opinion, I simply love the looks. Matte black with neon blue matches my Ashaway Zymax 65 in Royal Blue(Little like purple though) and Yonex AC102 Blue overwrap grip with 0% overlap. From a short glance you may or may not be able to notice the slimmer shaft and smaller head loop. Its head is like the one found in a Yonex ArcSaber Z Slash and frame like in a Yonex Voltric 80.

Stringing my Yonex Voltric Z Force II 3UG5 using my Yonex ES5 ProTech with Ashaway Zymax 65 Royal Blue at 28x30Lbs via the 4 knot method with 110% pre-strech was considerably easy, the tungsten infused grommets mounted deep into the frame didn't make it more difficult to string it, instead I found it had made it easier. Finishing off the knot was easier, threading the strings through the grommmets were as easy as any Yonex racquet, and even the smaller head loop made it easier to do the threading in between the cross strings.

Gametime, before every game, I do lobs with my opponent, and I'm proud to say that the shots sent every shuttle soaring to the rear court and even out by a margin without little drag to report. Compared to my 3U Yonex Voltric Z Force it was much easier to control and could manage a higher swing speed and required less energy. During singles, this is one awesome racket to behold. Usually I would find rackets such as ArcSaber 8DX and 11 to be considered a good all-round racket, this was head-heavy but those aerodynamics and small head loop made it as quick as lets say ArcSaber 8DX in my opinion. So, offensive wise this is just amazing espacially if you're a smasher, the power it generates is just immense, a step over its predecossor and little brother, the 'Voltric Z Force'. Defensively, it excels considerably well too. It isn't the fastest racket and can't compare in reaction times with headlight superlights such as 'Karakal BN60', 'Yonex ArcSaber FlashBoost', 'Victor LightFighter 7000' & 'Apacs FeatherWeight 200 but again, its small head loop and aerodynamics makes the difference. The head-heavy balance point of it makes drive, net shots, block & returning smashes easy as it doesn't require much swing speed. For single players with strong wrist and like to smash, I highly recommend you to use this racket. For doubles baseline(rearcourt) players, yes, indeed this us the racket for you but try the 4U version instead. Front court players, stick to your Nanorays and ArcSabers. And I repeat 1 more time, "I DON'T RECOMMEND THIS FOR WRIST PLAYERS, IT PUTS ALOT OF PRESSURE ON YOUR WRIST AS ITS SUPER SUPER STIFF.

All this information is from 10 hours of play over 2 days only. If you're really a perfect fit for this and are in good shape, as long as you can tame this beast then I can assure you'll have a good time.

I haven't tried LiNing Woods N90 III but have tried Yonex Voltric 80 Peter Gade. The Voltric Z Force II is faster, more powerful & stiffer than the Voltric 80 Peter Gade if you can manage it. If you can tame it then it'll be a lot bigger margin. In my opinion the Voltric 80 Peter Gade and Voltric Z Force II require about the same energy to control but requires a little more skill to use the Voltric Z Force II due to the smaller head loop but this wouldn't differ the results much.

Preference differs from person to person and not 1 racquet is for everyone. This review is based on my opinion on 10 hours of usage.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My first impressions with the racket when I recieved it was exclusive, it was packaged in the usual Sunclick box but that wasn't all, it came with a free T-shirt and even a small booklet filled with the specifications etc...

Well, visuals... Like every racquet, its either you like it or not. In my opinion, I simply love the looks. Matte black with neon blue matches my Ashaway Zymax 65 in Royal Blue(Little like purple though) and Yonex AC102 Blue overwrap grip with 0% overlap. From a short glance you may or may not be able to notice the slimmer shaft and smaller head loop. Its head is like the one found in a Yonex ArcSaber Z Slash and frame like in a Yonex Voltric 80.

Stringing my Yonex Voltric Z Force II 3UG5 using my Yonex ES5 ProTech with Ashaway Zymax 65 Royal Blue at 28x30Lbs via the 4 knot method with 110% pre-strech was considerably easy, the tungsten infused grommets mounted deep into the frame didn't make it more difficult to string it, instead I found it had made it easier. Finishing off the knot was easier, threading the strings through the grommmets were as easy as any Yonex racquet, and even the smaller head loop made it easier to do the threading in between the cross strings.

Gametime, before every game, I do lobs with my opponent, and I'm proud to say that the shots sent every shuttle soaring to the rear court and even out by a margin without little drag to report. Compared to my 3U Yonex Voltric Z Force it was much easier to control and could manage a higher swing speed and required less energy. During singles, this is one awesome racket to behold. Usually I would find rackets such as ArcSaber 8DX and 11 to be considered a good all-round racket, this was head-heavy but those aerodynamics and small head loop made it as quick as lets say ArcSaber 8DX in my opinion. So, offensive wise this is just amazing espacially if you're a smasher, the power it generates is just immense, a step over its predecossor and little brother, the 'Voltric Z Force'. Defensively, it excels considerably well too. It isn't the fastest racket and can't compare in reaction times with headlight superlights such as 'Karakal BN60', 'Yonex ArcSaber FlashBoost', 'Victor LightFighter 7000' & 'Apacs FeatherWeight 200 but again, its small head loop and aerodynamics makes the difference. The head-heavy balance point of it makes drive, net shots, block & returning smashes easy as it doesn't require much swing speed. For single players with strong wrist and like to smash, I highly recommend you to use this racket. For doubles baseline(rearcourt) players, yes, indeed this us the racket for you but try the 4U version instead. Front court players, stick to your Nanorays and ArcSabers. And I repeat 1 more time, "I DON'T RECOMMEND THIS FOR WRIST PLAYERS, IT PUTS ALOT OF PRESSURE ON YOUR WRIST AS ITS SUPER SUPER STIFF.

All this information is from 10 hours of play over 2 days only. If you're really a perfect fit for this and are in good shape, as long as you can tame this beast then I can assure you'll have a good time.

I haven't tried LiNing Woods N90 III but have tried Yonex Voltric 80 Peter Gade. The Voltric Z Force II is faster, more powerful & stiffer than the Voltric 80 Peter Gade if you can manage it. If you can tame it then it'll be a lot bigger margin. In my opinion the Voltric 80 Peter Gade and Voltric Z Force II require about the same energy to control but requires a little more skill to use the Voltric Z Force II due to the smaller head loop but this wouldn't differ the results much.

Preference differs from person to person and not 1 racquet is for everyone. This review is based on my opinion on 10 hours of usage.
    Great concise review....thanks. Looking forward to mine next week

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So..... I would kinda say its a 'Slightly Improved Version Of The Voltric Z Force 4U'

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So..... I would kinda say its a 'Slightly Improved Version Of The Voltric Z Force 4U'
    I switched from Z-Force to Z-Speed(both 3UG4) last September without any problem, and haven't looked back. Wondering what I'd expect with this new Z-Force ll?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LoneRanger thanks for the lovely review of the Voltric Z-Force 2, I'm looking forward to trying the racket for myself when it comes out in London and someone has it or when I decided to buy one
    since I love the Voltric Z-Force

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can you share your cone code and shaft code of your current ZFII?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh dear. Not recommended for wrist type players? Guess this racket is out of the question now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lolx...how can a badminton racquect not reco for a wrist type...badminton is bout wrist...train your wrist...

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by delaneau View Post
    ...train your wrist...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually its okay for wrist players but I think will take a little more time to get used to it

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I meant to say this: Because a more flexible shaft translate great for weak wrist players. Not stiff shafts aren't good for wrist players. So, again I shall correct it. "THIS RACKET IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR PLAYERS WITH ''WEAK'' WRIST' But u could train your wrist all in hand

Page 31 of 91 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 81 ... LastLast