User Tag List

Page 5 of 91 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 55 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drew tze en View Post
    I just saw this on the Yonex's website.
    The tungsten infused grommets is the same "technology" as what they used in the Voltric 50, it kinda helps but it must be a pain trying to replace them when they break...

I hope this racket lives up to its expectation since I'm expecting a lot out of this racket since I love the current Z-Force and I can't wait to get my hands on the new one to try it out
    You must be a very strong guy. Every person that I know who have used the original ZF eventually moved on to another racquet because it negatively affected their game. Initially they're excited about the potential increase in power, but once the hype goes away and the results speak for themselves, they change racquets. I have yet to have met a guy who plays well with the original ZF.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default It's Official Now!

It's official now and on their official website!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I was wondering why the ZF is running low

ZF2 has a high expectation since the ZF was a big hit compared the ZSpeed.

from what it says, they made it head heavier and stiffer so becoming a Li-Ning N90??
    But the significant thing appears to be the standard frame size, and therefore larger sweet spot on the VT-ZF2. I guess they're banking on that to boost sales.

Another thing I noticed on the YY website (or check post #58 above) is that the Stiffness ("Flexural Modulus" in the chart) is 2% LESS than standard graphite shafts and a lot less than the Nanopreme on the original VT-ZF. This could be interpreted as, the shaft can flex a lot more than the original ZF. This could make the ZF2 more "playable", along with the bigger sweet spot. Just my thoughts. Kinda makes it a modern-day, turbo AT700 maybe?

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Name:  1496594_788156301199953_1330550730_o.jpg
Views: 12013
Size:  61.5 KB

hm.... seriously?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats.... I dont know what to say.. Uhmm

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

i'd look that sad too if i had to wear that racket around my neck while half naked...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yonex going desperate on advertisement? Thats ridiculous and out of place..

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt_Strider View Post
    You must be a very strong guy. Every person that I know who have used the original ZF eventually moved on to another racquet because it negatively affected their game. Initially they're excited about the potential increase in power, but once the hype goes away and the results speak for themselves, they change racquets. I have yet to have met a guy who plays well with the original ZF.
    Can I ask what level of players you are playing with? I've been using the Z-Force successfully for nearly 2 years. Have both the 3U and 4U. Played doubles and mixed doubles tonight with a "A" level girl who forgot her racket - she handled the 4U Z-Force fine.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post

hm.... seriously?
    "We've finally made a shaft thin enough so you can see LCW behind it"?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back on topic, I'm looking forward to some reviews of this racket. Also waiting for the official specs relative to the original Z-Force, and waiting for some reviews from various (higher level) people with great interest.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"A racket that can slay the best out there"

LCW looking like he's about to cry. His eyes are telling me he's treated like a slave, that he doesnt want nekkid pics of him to be in the front page.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man, this is classic.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ssj100 View Post
    Can I ask what level of players you are playing with? I've been using the Z-Force successfully for nearly 2 years. Have both the 3U and 4U. Played doubles and mixed doubles tonight with a "A" level girl who forgot her racket - she handled the 4U Z-Force fine.
    That's a very difficult question to answer. How do you define good? Are you saying you're good? If so, why aren't you a professional competing against LD or LCW? That's why I'm not going to even bother answering that question. In terms of experience, I would say almost everyone that I've been playing with have at least a decade of experience and some like me have been playing since I was a little kid so about 2 decades. I wouldn't say anyone is bad by any stretch of the word, but it's all relative at the end of the day. It would be safe to say that I suck if I were to compare myself to LCW. There's no doubt about that.

It would be wrong and downright stupid to suggest that someone is a low level player just because they can't handle the ZF.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was wondering why the ZF is running low

ZF2 has a high expectation since the ZF was a big hit compared the ZSpeed.

from what it says, they made it head heavier and stiffer so becoming a Li-Ning N90??
    Guys, could it be the top secret black racket that lin dan is currently using? I think i heard some rumours somewhere that he might be switching back to Yonex. Just speculating

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The splash intro website is now up. I'm not sure about the head shape, but the grommets are inset and flush with the frame almost all the way around.

Other than that, it looks very.....black?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt_Strider View Post
    That's a very difficult question to answer. How do you define good? Are you saying you're good? If so, why aren't you a professional competing against LD or LCW? That's why I'm not going to even bother answering that question. In terms of experience, I would say almost everyone that I've been playing with have at least a decade of experience and some like me have been playing since I was a little kid so about 2 decades. I wouldn't say anyone is bad by any stretch of the word, but it's all relative at the end of the day. It would be safe to say that I suck if I were to compare myself to LCW. There's no doubt about that.

It would be wrong and downright stupid to suggest that someone is a low level player just because they can't handle the ZF.
    Relax. I'm simply curious as to approximately what level you are and also those that "couldn't handle" the ZF. One good way of stating what level you are is what grade you play at when you enter a tournament. Usually, grades range from A, B, C, D. What level are you? Personally, I'm B and I've won tournaments at that grade, so arguably I'm a low level A player. No where near professional level, but a strong amateur.

The thing is that I know many girls around the high B grade level and above who play with and enjoy using VT80 and VTZF. So I'm just trying to balance your statements that everyone you've known "couldn't handle" the VTZF, as it's simply not true in my experience. So now hopefully you know the reason behind my curiosity - if girls are handling it fine, then why not you and the people you know? The first thing that came to my mind was to ask what level of player you and the people you know are. For example, if you are all beginners, then it would make sense. Okay?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Page 5 of 91 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 55 ... LastLast