User Tag List

Page 52 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast
Results 868 to 884 of 1545
  1. #868
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    sauga
    Posts
    191
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I could imagine white stencil ink of the batman logo. OHHH DAAAMMMNNN

  2. #869
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    brum
    Posts
    58
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nazibur View Post
    Brought mine at the Yonex All England last week (will do high quality pics later if/when I get a change).
    Attachment 156595
    Was it cheaper at yonex all england compared to shop prices?
    Last edited by p2user; 03-12-2014 at 01:42 PM.

  3. #870
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It's not available in UK retail yet, the Yonex guy told me it won't be available for a few more weeks. It cost me 190 which is 10 off the RRP, I don't expect it to be much more cheaper in the shops when the stocks finally do arrive.

    Worst part is, I had just brought the ZF1 two months ago

  4. #871
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    brum
    Posts
    58
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nazibur View Post
    It's not available in UK retail yet, the Yonex guy told me it won't be available for a few more weeks. It cost me 190 which is 10 off the RRP, I don't expect it to be much more cheaper in the shops when the stocks finally do arrive.

    Worst part is, I had just brought the ZF1 two months ago
    Thanks for the info, still pricey. Original z force limited edition cost me 160 my first yonex racket :-) let's hope prices come down to something a bit reasonable.

    Be interested in what you think between the 2 as you just brought the original two months ago.


    Anyone know if yonex will just release the 3u like the original z force?
    Last edited by p2user; 03-12-2014 at 04:56 PM.

  5. #872
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    26
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nazibur View Post
    Worst part is, I had just brought the ZF1 two months ago
    What is worse about that fact? You are in the most enviable situation. Be chosen to compare this two outstanding rackets!!

  6. #873
    Regular Member Maklike Tier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,257
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't get it. 190? That's AUD350. They're only AUD220 here. Freight would bring that to 255....VAT would bring that to 300.....

    Why are any of you buying retail over there?

  7. #874
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maklike Tier View Post
    I don't get it. 190? That's AUD350. They're only AUD220 here. Freight would bring that to 255....VAT would bring that to 300.....

    Why are any of you buying retail over there?
    I find direct country to country price comparisons generally unfair, there are many other factors involved, for example, property rent in the UK is far greater than in Australia. Something a business selling any product will have to take into consideration when pricing.

  8. #875
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Here are some hi-res pictures of the ZFII, also some alongside the ZF1 for those interested:

    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 1609
Size:  33.6 KBName:  2.jpg
Views: 1631
Size:  38.6 KBName:  3.jpg
Views: 1607
Size:  30.3 KBName:  ZFs_2.jpg
Views: 3040
Size:  36.3 KBName:  ZFs_3.jpg
Views: 2957
Size:  21.4 KBName:  ZFs_1.jpg
Views: 3108
Size:  37.3 KB

  9. #876
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by p2user View Post

    Be interested in what you think between the 2 as you just brought the original two months ago.

    Anyone know if yonex will just release the 3u like the original z force?
    the ZF2 comes in both 3U and 4U, just like the ZF1.

    Both my ZF1 and ZF2 are 3U.

    I have yet to play with the ZF2 consistently nor enough court time to make a direct and fair comparison. though from the 3hrs of court/training time i have found front court play much more agile and controlled compared with the ZF1.

  10. #877
    Regular Member gundamzaku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Santa Clara County, California, USA
    Posts
    2,514
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    anyone know whether it will be available in asia anytime soon? i will be in taiwan and hong kong starting next wednesday for about a week.

  11. #878
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by picard500 View Post
    What is worse about that fact? You are in the most enviable situation. Be chosen to compare this two outstanding rackets!!
    Well, when you put it that way!

    Though I have yet to play with the ZFII, have to wait till Friday -- I guess that's the worst part.

  12. #879
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    26
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Noticed that the ZF2 is a shorter racket compared with ZF1! Also the head seems to be more wide than ZF1. Brings the sweet-spot probably more in the middle of the head assumingly?!

  13. #880
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by picard500 View Post
    Noticed that the ZF2 is a shorter racket compared with ZF1! Also the head seems to be more wide than ZF1. Brings the sweet-spot probably more in the middle of the head assumingly?!
    The top 50% of the head are identical in size, but the ZFII is slightly smaller (narrower and shorter) on the bottom 50% of the frame. Basically it starts off the same size but gradually begins to condense and shorten as you go further down, if that makes any sense.

    In the ZSpeed promo video they explain this frame to be more isometric, which increases the sweet spot, thus making up for it's lack of size.

  14. #881
    Regular Member Maklike Tier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,257
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nazibur View Post
    I find direct country to country price comparisons generally unfair, there are many other factors involved, for example, property rent in the UK is far greater than in Australia. Something a business selling any product will have to take into consideration when pricing.
    Incorrect! Both Sydney and Melbourne are in the top 10 most expensive cities to live on the planet. There's lots of BS when it comes to companies justifying prices, but the biggest contributing factor is historical price levels and lack of external pressure.

    350 bucks for something that costs about 20 bucks to make is criminal.

  15. #882
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cheshire UK
    Posts
    1,140
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Visitors to All Englands should be aware that they are paying top prices on all products sold. Generally they sell at RRP or slightly below which bears no resemblence to what the online stores will charge. That's why not as many people buy.

    Yonex are praying on those that will not wait and want to get the goods before others. Shoes are the same because viewers see players are using a certain shoe they step into the sales area and buy. It's almost like brain-washing.

    This happens every year and sadly there is little you can do about it.

    On the other hand, Victor had a sales showroom across the road from the arena, literally just over 200 metres away in an apartment. They sold products and were not selling at RRP. It's a shame they didn't advertise more.

    Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk

  16. #883
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm sorry to take the capitalist point of view here - the entrepreneur in me has to - but the price of anything in life is based on what people are willing to pay, it is dictated by the market, not by the few who simply cannot/do not want to pay what the rest are willing too.


    Companies do not have to "justify" or "pray" on anyone, they simply - and rightly - will price their products however much they want (usually the highest amount they feel they can get). Then, if it's overpriced the product will fail or the price will eventually have to come down, as the alternative for the company will be to go out of business. Surly anyone here who has sold a car or house remembers, the first thing they did was to check the 'value' of their property, value being what people are willing to pay for their car or property -- but I digress.


    Again as I said, I got the ZFII for 10 less than the RRP, I also got the Carlton X67 worth 8 plus free stringing, and the racquet shipped to me for free (as I wanted a non-Yonex string strung which they were not doing in a Yonex sponsored event) this to me was a good deal. I did not feel prayed upon. Making it 182 in value, I doubt it will be much cheaper online when it arrives judging by the price of the ZSpeed.


    Nevertheless, great site Paul. I have find and found your reviews extremely helpful many times in my purchasing decisions. Can't wait to read your thoughts on the ZFII.


    P.S *in cheeky voice* Your courses are too expensive, you should charge half the amount *banter*

  17. #884
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    81
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nazibur View Post
    I'm sorry to take the capitalist point of view here - the entrepreneur in me has to - but the price of anything in life is based on what people are willing to pay, it is dictated by the market, not by the few who simply cannot/do not want to pay what the rest are willing too.


    Companies do not have to "justify" or "pray" on anyone, they simply - and rightly - will price their products however much they want (usually the highest amount they feel they can get). Then, if it's overpriced the product will fail or the price will eventually have to come down, as the alternative for the company will be to go out of business. Surly anyone here who has sold a car or house remembers, the first thing they did was to check the 'value' of their property, value being what people are willing to pay for their car or property -- but I digress.


    Again as I said, I got the ZFII for 10 less than the RRP, I also got the Carlton X67 worth 8 plus free stringing, and the racquet shipped to me for free (as I wanted a non-Yonex string strung which they were not doing in a Yonex sponsored event) this to me was a good deal. I did not feel prayed upon. Making it 182 in value, I doubt it will be much cheaper online when it arrives judging by the price of the ZSpeed.


    Nevertheless, great site Paul. I have find and found your reviews extremely helpful many times in my purchasing decisions. Can't wait to read your thoughts on the ZFII.


    P.S *in cheeky voice* Your courses are too expensive, you should charge half the amount *banter*
    As long as the individual is happy with the product.
    You get slight movements in price as the exchange rates change on a day to day basis.

    The arc11 and vtzf2 i bought both were under 200 unstrung, plus stringing and shipping brought them around 220 mark

Page 52 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •