User Tag List

Page 55 of 91 FirstFirst ... 5 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah ~ but is on higher scale of 4U weight
    General info on the rackets compared earlier

ZF2 : 90g @ BP305
    NZSP : 97g @ BP295
    MX80 : 94g @ BP298
    MX90 : 92g @ BP295
    MX JJS : 95g @ BP300

Personal favorites in using the ZF-II : Drives & clears

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by soulsync View Post
    Yeah ~ but is on higher scale of 4U weight
    General info on the rackets compared earlier

ZF2 : 90g @ BP305
    NZSP : 97g @ BP295
    MX80 : 94g @ BP298
    MX90 : 92g @ BP295
    MX JJS : 95g @ BP300

Personal favorites in using the ZF-II : Drives & clears
    Hi, thanks for the information. Would you mind sharing what level of player are you? For example, at club level, are you "labelled" as A or B or C etc? Thanks in advance - just helps me understand your assessments better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry to disappoint you mate, I'm juz a social player who plays whenever there's a chance and goes for social competition at times only. Doesnt represent any club nor state nor national. Only a simple passion for the game and rackets of coz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I personally have some doubt that a 4u zf2 can be as powerful as 3u nszp. Considering both of the extreme weight for instance.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry to disappoint you mate, I'm juz a social player who plays whenever there's a chance and goes for social competition at times only. Doesnt represent any club nor state nor national. Only a simple passion for the game and rackets of coz
    No worries. Just curious. I am thinking of getting the 3U or 4U. Own both the original 3U and 4U Z-Force and I prefer the 3U. Most likely I will get the 3U Z-Force II.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Unleash View Post
    I personally have some doubt that a 4u zf2 can be as powerful as 3u nszp. Considering both of the extreme weight for instance.
    Well, a friend of mine can smash a lot faster using ArcFB FG5 than his MX-JJS 3UG5. So i guess is the player technique and suitability using the racket. As of whether he/she can fully maximize every potential of the racket...that's another story

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it's possible. There's actually not much difference between 3U and 4U in my personal experience. In my opinion (based on experience and general feeling etc), in actual gameplay and with decent technique/execution, they both produce very similar power and practical maneuverability.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would luv to get my hand on this
    A 3U Arc FB would be a dream racket...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt_Strider View Post
    A 3U Arc FB would be a dream racket...
    Yeah ~ one of my favorite (FG5) before it breaks
    Luv the overall feel
    Still has this urge to give 5U a try frm time to time
    Must refrain myself hahaha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

here is something you should be aware about zf2.
    when stringing your zf2, make sure the strings going in the right path at those infused grommets.
    these grommets make string more alive. but, if two strings passing through one tunnel, the performance degrades a lot.
    i think this is because the tunnel is too narrow for 2 strings going together.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ssj100 View Post
    I think it's possible. There's actually not much difference between 3U and 4U in my personal experience. In my opinion (based on experience and general feeling etc), in actual gameplay and with decent technique/execution, they both produce very similar power and practical maneuverability.
    I agree that when u just start using, both racket indeed won't make much different. However, when slight fatigue starts to set in, the 5-10g will begin to multiply and its compound interest. Else with Yonex such an established name why come up with something so minimal, and risk that no one will buy that. Quite common sense right lol.. Just like buying drinking water of 5ml more do you feel fuller? No, but it indeed let u last a wee bit longer than the person next to you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, a friend of mine can smash a lot faster using ArcFB FG5 than his MX-JJS 3UG5. So i guess is the player technique and suitability using the racket. As of whether he/she can fully maximize every potential of the racket...that's another story
    Haha i think u must compare apple to apple, FB and JJS cannot be put tgt else it has no meaning. But i do have friends that performed well using FB than JJS XD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bought my 4u zforce II @ swiss open yesterday. they only had 4 u though ;( now i used yonex supergrap since i have pretty big hands. its not that head heavy anymore cause the grip is pretty heave... i am contemplating to use 2 or 3 normal yonex grips over another to avoid making the racket less head heavy. what do you guys think?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree that when u just start using, both racket indeed won't make much different. However, when slight fatigue starts to set in, the 5-10g will begin to multiply and its compound interest. Else with Yonex such an established name why come up with something so minimal, and risk that no one will buy that. Quite common sense right lol.. Just like buying drinking water of 5ml more do you feel fuller? No, but it indeed let u last a wee bit longer than the person next to you.
    I guess it depends on your fitness and technique etc. Some people intentionally add weight to their racket (eg. make it more head heavy by using lead tape) or grip their racket thicker etc. I don't think those few grams make any difference to fatigue levels. If it does, it's probably not significant when it translates into in real-world play. And for most people here, it seems they are playing badminton (just) for exercise, so it's good to get some fatigue anyway hehe.

I think the difference between a 150g racket and a 3U/4U would make a difference, but then the "percentage" difference in weight is huge there. Between a 3U and 4U? Hardly any percentage difference.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You must've lost touch with what it's like to be an intermediate or a casual enthusiast, because weight does make a difference. EVERYTHING makes a difference., and arguably it's intermediates who notice differences more. If you're a well trained and drilled high level player that plays or trains daily, yeah sure you can play with anything without much detriment. However, a few grams here and a level of stiffness there and mean the difference between playing and debilitating injury. Add age into the mix and that only makes it more critical.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had my first hit today with ZFII. Wow a massive improvement on the last Yonex racket I tested Nanoray Z Speed.

Initial thoughts are that this racket is shaping up to be a beauty and it's not just me at club tonight who thought so.

Credit to Yonex engineers as the shaft is really responsive. Overall the feel of the racket was so much better, as though it actually had a reason for being rather than an excuse to introduce a racket that completely dails on all levels.

It's still early days but this racket is shaping up to being a cracker. I can't say whether it feels better than my old VT80, but it's certainly made an impressive start.

Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

played my first session with it today as well. suits my style way better than my "old" racket the yonex z slash.

Page 55 of 91 FirstFirst ... 5 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... LastLast