User Tag List

Page 9 of 90 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 59 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark A View Post
    Shouldn't it be called Z-Force Legacy, then?
    Not so fast yet, probably it'll be called that when he retires. Heh

We'll have a zforce II LCW retirement edition.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky_Boy02 View Post
    I was told by my club's players that the quality of the US edition is better than the SP version. Well, since I'm planning to invest on such an expensive gadget (it's expensive to me, probably not for some people), I don't mind pay a little more for it. Would you mine to clarity a little bit in term of the quality of both edition, if possible, the JP version as well?
    Well I'm going to have to argue with them. The code is just a distribution code. They all play at all the same performance. US does have less fakes than JP and SP though but there are US Fakes I've seen some before.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There usually isn't a difference with the coding, unless you obtain a 'Player' version of the racket.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark A View Post
    Shouldn't it be called Z-Force Legacy, then?
    No no, that will be announced during his retirement. It will be an ultra ultra ultra stiff racket made from a nanomegapremeathalon material, titanium infused grommets, new penta-force voltage system and 20 km/ph more smashing power!

Oh, and cost 50 more too because, oh well you know... Why the hell not?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Naim.F.C View Post
    No no, that will be announced during his retirement. It will be an ultra ultra ultra stiff racket made from a nanomegapremeathalon material, titanium infused grommets, new penta-force voltage system and 20 km/ph more smashing power!

Oh, and cost 50 more too because, oh well you know... Why the hell not?
    I grew up sceptical and became cynical over time, which came first for you?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dbswansea View Post
    I grew up sceptical and became cynical over time, which came first for you?
    I think the same order as yourself lol. You learn from experience that often times that skepticism is justified and warranted, and then seeps in additional cynicism. Lol.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Naim.F.C View Post
    I think the same order as yourself lol. You learn from experience that often times that skepticism is justified and warranted, and then seeps in additional cynicism. Lol.
    I can't wait for the Voltric Z-Force 2 BS edition.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DStyle View Post
    I wonder will it glow in low light or lights off. If yes, that's even more awesome.
    there is a certain liquid called "magic water" that you can spray onto your personal belongings so that if it was stolen you can tell if it's yours under black light, you can do that to your racket

Quote Originally Posted by Maklike Tier View Post
    There is no evidence that any 'version' is any different from any other. Notice I use the word 'evidence' and not 'hearsay', such as "a guy from my club who knows a guy who knows a world champion stringer reckons..." etc. etc..

If you spend any time on the forums you'll notice that people tend to 'believe' there is a difference, but I haven't seen or read anything that tells me that you shouldn't buy a particular code because of quality issues, nor have I seen or read anything that tells me that JP coded rackets are worth the premium.

Knowing the Japanese well having worked there and with them on and off for 20 years or so, I can imaging that the JP ones could maybe have tighter specs or something along those lines as a symbol of nationalism or some such drivel, but really, I think it's mostly smoke-and-mirrors.

A real-world issue is that certain codes are more likely to be fakes, but even that is not really an issue unless you don't do your homework or buy something that is indeed too good to be true.

My advise is and has always been just buy whatever code from a trusted seller and you'll be fine. If you're buying for resell and you're one of those weirdos that doesn't take the plastic wrapper off the handle, then buy a code that holds value slightly better ie: not TW and definitely not CN.

Anyway, back on topic.......
    i am glad you brought it up again because once in a while i'll need reassurance that me buying SP version of a racket isn't better than a US version of the same racket. with my personal experience i see no difference in them.

Don't forget, the court needs to glow as well with YONEX logo. LCW will wear his Tron suit to match them.
    no offense to LCW because he is very cut, but i think the Tron suit only fit those who are muscular and a bit more bulky, probably at least twice the size of LCW to begin with

Quote Originally Posted by Steve the noob View Post
    There usually isn't a difference with the coding, unless you obtain a 'Player' version of the racket.
    then again the pros might be using whatever racket and it's repainted with another racket scheme?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gundamzaku View Post
    there is a certain liquid called "magic water" that you can spray onto your personal belongings so that if it was stolen you can tell if it's yours under black light, you can do that to your racket
    It's called SmartWater. Ain't for me.
    Last edited by DStyle; 01-18-2014 at 10:46 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keita Masuda, the Japanese coach, is praising the ZF2, so it must be good right? :P

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can't wait for this racket to be released! This will look awesome with light blue strings (or white strings with blue Yonex logo) and a black grip, and if it plays similar to VTZF and not like ArcZS I'm more than happy!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So LCW is used in the advertising for ZFII. However, which racket has he just won Malaysian Open with? Erm ZF as I see it. So, for give the question, why isn't LCW using the new super-improved ZFII?

That said, I can't wait to review this racket, although I fear it will be at least 2 months before I have one to test.

Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Deity View Post
    I've heard about rakuten quite often... Is it trustworthy to buy stuff there from Europe?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by paulstewart64 View Post
    So LCW is used in the advertising for ZFII. However, which racket has he just won Malaysian Open with? Erm ZF as I see it. So, for give the question, why isn't LCW using the new super-improved ZFII?

That said, I can't wait to review this racket, although I fear it will be at least 2 months before I have one to test.

Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk
    Dude, LCW needs time to get used to ZFII. Is not like he can pick up any new racket and start winning tournaments. Especially in M'sia Open, his 10th title. He doesn't want to mess it up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rob3rt View Post
    I've heard about rakuten quite often... Is it trustworthy to buy stuff there from Europe?
    I used it to buy all my badminton equipments. Not sure about Europe but I used Rakuten Japan. Of cause, you need to have a JPN address to order. Rakuten is now competing with Amazon. I'm sure it is trustworthy.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used it to buy all my badminton equipments. Not sure about Europe but I used Rakuten Japan. Of cause, you need to have a JPN address to order. Rakuten is now competing with Amazon. I'm sure it is trustworthy.
    So you would have to get it shipped to a japan addy then redirect it via friend to your location?

waaaaaat

Page 9 of 90 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 59 ... LastLast