User Tag List

Page 78 of 91 FirstFirst ... 28 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 LastLast
Results 1,310 to 1,326 of 1545
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by okooko View Post
    Had mine with BG66UM @26, had timing issues coming from an even-balanced ARC11 (which was really easy going).
    Plays just as expected, effortless clears nice and deep into the court, did get sore after a while but i was trying to put alot of power behind every shot.
    Yeah I have Arc11 as well & I must conclude that they behave quite differently. Gonna use the vzf2 for a while to get used to it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ycw77 View Post
    Yeah I have Arc11 as well & I must conclude that they behave quite differently. Gonna use the vzf2 for a while to get used to it
    Maybe it's just my strength level, but I find the ARC11 more versatile (and more used by me recently). I can always go to it in doubles (as I'm no back court smash player) and a bit quicker to swing around for defense at my level (aka low level)

I mean, I'm not going to get mega high speed smashes from the ARC11 but it'll still snap pretty quick. When i get a smash opportunity, assuming i put it away, the speed difference doesnt make much of a difference for me. I do like the depth of clears and drives though

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by okooko View Post
    Maybe it's just my strength level, but I find the ARC11 more versatile (and more used by me recently). I can always go to it in doubles (as I'm no back court smash player) and a bit quicker to swing around for defense at my level (aka low level)

I mean, I'm not going to get mega high speed smashes from the ARC11 but it'll still snap pretty quick. When i get a smash opportunity, assuming i put it away, the speed difference doesnt make much of a difference for me. I do like the depth of clears and drives though
    Try changing the way you grab the racket, I find it easier to maneuver the vzf2. Ya the Arc11 is so well balanced

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ycw77 View Post
    Try changing the way you grab the racket, I find it easier to maneuver the vzf2. Ya the Arc11 is so well balanced
    I'll give it a shot.
    I have a feeling the VTZF2 has a smaller surface area (thinner shaft, smaller head, aero head construction) which together with the head heavy weight distribution slices through the air like a hot knife on butter.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ZF II vs Apacs FW200

Quote Originally Posted by LoneRanger View Post
    Not because of the grommets.
    My current head heavy racquets are N90 III BF
    My other racquets include Apacs FW200 7U, Karakal BN60 6U, ArcFB 6U, Victor LF7000 6U.
    Interesting to see someone else who's owned a FW200 7U and a Voltric ZFII. I'd been playing with the FW200 for over a year and decided to buy a ZFII. In 3 weeks I have NOT successfully made the transition to the Yonex. My smashes are still more powerful with the Apacs and it is less tiring and faster to play with.

I'm not sure how long to keep trying with the ZFII before going back. I expected it to take a while to adjust for the stiffer shaft and higher weight but is it weeks, or months? The ZFII is definitely more stable and has great control. But I expected more power too and I haven't seen it yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just fugly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so ugly.

but maybe in the days to come, it will become more pleasant to the eyes.

but as of now, so ugly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow, LCW is ditching his yellow and black combi to go PURPLE?!

anyway, i just got the vtzf2 and used it ytd for 5 hours. one thing i'm really astounded is, although it is 4U, it seems to drain so much more strength from your arms than a normal 3U.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jasonyjw View Post
    wow, LCW is ditching his yellow and black combi to go PURPLE?!

anyway, i just got the vtzf2 and used it ytd for 5 hours. one thing i'm really astounded is, although it is 4U, it seems to drain so much more strength from your arms than a normal 3U.
    The extra stiff shaft contribute to it. After 2 hours of in games i literately switch racket.

Cheers!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Badminton Online just confirmed that IT IS PURPLE AND YELLOW. And there are 3 variants.... VTZF-2 LCW, VT-1 LCW, and VTF-LCW... (whatever it means).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wokay just got my hands on a 4U ZF2, strung with nbg99 at 24/26

haven't had a chance to play with it on a court yet, but have hit against a wall with it for a bit now.

Sound seems quite muted, especially compare to my tk6000. Can definitely feel the stiffness, I have a feeling i'm going to hurt after this weekend's usual badminton session.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397740326.691704.jpg
Views: 1425
Size:  57.6 KB
    Shoes are okay.... Not great....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Exert View Post
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397740326.691704.jpg
Views: 1425
Size:  57.6 KB
    Shoes are okay.... Not great....
    It's ugly.....

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

* speechless*

Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Looks like a court jester's shoes.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey I got a question. Im choosing between ZSlash and ZF2. Totally going for ZF2 but it's so expensive lol.

So my question is: Does the ZF2 have a thin frame? Im worried because i might break it easily due to frame hits. If it has, can you guys recommend me any high end rackets with a quite thick frame?

Thanks

BTW, Sunriseclick has a 10% off promo code. Will expire on monday, hurry!

code is TAKE10DTG

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, now back to topic!

Got a ZF2 3U/G4 for testing from my retailer! I looked forward to test the racket with a stock string BG66UM at approximately 24lbs! Not one of my favorite i had to annotate! BG80 with 26lbs is my string of choice!

Clears: Are really great, such as my ZF but a little more crisp!
    Drops: Working well, but if the shuttle is to slow, you could get a problem!
    Smash: Quite amazing and a noticeble step to more power compared to my ZF1 4U.
    Net: Sadly no improvement at the net.
    Defense: For me, that is the most important Factor, cause that was the weakest point of my ZF. There is no improvement as well.

What fundamental bothers me, is the stffness of the shaft! It is too much IMO. So there is no advantage if you are in trouble in your defense. For recreational players and those who are not training every day, there is no particulary advantage to get from this racket!

Please recognize, this is only my personal opinion!!
    Last edited by picard500; 04-17-2014 at 07:48 PM.