Suggestions to replace a MP45

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by caraeg, Jan 15, 2014.

1. caraeg

caraeg New Member

Hi

I'm looking for a replacement for my current MP45. It's served me v well over a few years, had a MP88 before that.

It's been a while since I got a new racket (obviously) so looking for some advice. My preference is generally even balance, medium flex. I've used Carltons before and not got on particularly with them, so would probably avoid that. I've tried a couple of Arcsabers and again not quite comfortable with them.

I play 2-3 times a week, club and local league, both in ladies and mixed doubles - so need to have the net play/defence for the mixed as well as some power for attacking from the back in the ladies. I haven't found anywhere in London to play with demo rackets, so I'm probably going to have to buy online and hope - help!

I've been looking around, and I'm eyeing up the Voltric 5 and the Victor Bravesword 12 - do people have opinions on them? Is there something else that I should be looking at? I'm reasonably flexible on budget - been saving up - so more interested in getting the right racket than a really cheap one.

Thanks
    Cara