User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I want to buy two rackets please help me to choose..

My rackets gave me a long and good service throughout the year. They lasted for 1.5 years with everyday use after many clash those are doing their job..only color and upper coating went off.

Now I have ordered for voltric 80 and want to buy one more... Need 5U in weight with head heavy balance, some extra features and better control and power.
    Selected two, Arcsaber 7 (though it is 3u seems very light) and & Arcsaber 6(have all the features I need)..AS 7 is higher in price than AS 6. Please tell me will it be a good choice for me or not?

If any other racket can give the same I want, then please suggest without hesitating...

I have been using Nanoray 80 for a long time (4U and head heavy with good control and power. specially i think this is one of the best racket for a intermediate doubles player)...

Now let me get a good racket assisting Voltric 80..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you want 5U then arc7 is out. I don't think arc7 play particularly light for a 3u.

Your options should be victor lightfighter 7400 (I think I've got the number right there), flashboost, and arc6.

Really, I would ask why you are choosing a racket based on the 'under weight'. That is really backwards logic.

A 5u racket is never going to give more power than a 3u vt80, so if you want 'extra features and better control and power' compared to vt80 you will be disappointed, although it's not clear what you are comparing 'better' against.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How bout Yonex I-Force ? Should be 5U head heavy racket if not mistaken

4. Likes henrychenn liked this post