I want to buy two rackets please help me to choose..

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by barmandebasish, Jan 18, 2014.

1. barmandebasish

barmandebasish Regular Member

Job
    My rackets gave me a long and good service throughout the year. They lasted for 1.5 years with everyday use after many clash those are doing their job..only color and upper coating went off.

Now I have ordered for voltric 80 and want to buy one more... Need 5U in weight with head heavy balance, some extra features and better control and power.
    Selected two, Arcsaber 7 (though it is 3u seems very light) and & Arcsaber 6(have all the features I need)..AS 7 is higher in price than AS 6. Please tell me will it be a good choice for me or not?

If any other racket can give the same I want, then please suggest without hesitating...

I have been using Nanoray 80 for a long time (4U and head heavy with good control and power. specially i think this is one of the best racket for a intermediate doubles player)...

Now let me get a good racket assisting Voltric 80..

2. amleto

amleto Regular Member

if you want 5U then arc7 is out. I don't think arc7 play particularly light for a 3u.

Your options should be victor lightfighter 7400 (I think I've got the number right there), flashboost, and arc6.

Really, I would ask why you are choosing a racket based on the 'under weight'. That is really backwards logic.

A 5u racket is never going to give more power than a 3u vt80, so if you want 'extra features and better control and power' compared to vt80 you will be disappointed, although it's not clear what you are comparing 'better' against.

3. soulsync

soulsync Regular Member

How bout Yonex I-Force ? Should be 5U head heavy racket if not mistaken ;)