Starbucks Mug Collector's Thread

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by demolidor, Jan 18, 2014.

1. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Have been contemplating whether or not to start this thread for a looong time but with such an international group of members here it would be a crime not to :D.
    Perhaps it can turn into a trade(/buy/sell) section as well [​IMG].
    I just saw there had been a new release here which got me interested again after browsing around the fredorange website :eek: (not that this particular release is all that).

[​IMG]
    image.jpg

http://fredorange.com/mugs/hilversum.html

Primarily focussed on the '08 icon editions with more than enough self restraint not to get suckered into this new "You Are Here" line although I will almost certainly pick up my local one:

image.jpg

So, do we have more SBX collectors around here?![​IMG][​IMG]

I really don't have nearly as many as I could have by now which I sometimes regret but most of the times I'm find with not having spent any money on something like this :p, I probably have about 20 of this '08 icon style, but sometimes you just come across a stunning one and wish ...!

#1 demolidor, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2014
  2. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

edit:

I really don't have nearly as many as I could have by now which I sometimes regret but most of the times I'm fine with not having spent any money on something like this :p (the prices in some countries!), I probably have about 20 of this '08 icon style, but sometimes you just come across a stunning one and wish ...!

Still need to pick up most of the local ones myself and thought about going on a round the country trip with an all day railroad access card that was still lying around which expires tomorrow. Most SBX are located at the train stations so by far the most efficient way.
    Only one city, 'Nijmegen', had a design messed up and the mug has been discontinued (and taken out of sale) so perhaps will do the trip another time and do something else tomorrow ...

#2 demolidor, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2014
  3. kittykay

kittykay New Member

Marketing