User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Maria Sharapova is going to retire??

hey all! any Maria Sharapova fans here? i saw the news said that she is going to retire after the Australian Open 2014, cause she is going to get marry soon. is that true??? oh nooo i still wanna watch her competition laaaa...
    see she's wearing a ring!!!
    Name:  article-2413672-1BA66C99000005DC-131_634x966.jpg
Views: 665
Size:  57.4 KB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really @mariasharapova gonna retired?? The news can be trut??
    But anyway if she retired also she is now ambassador for so many brand such as Nike, Tag, Samsung even
    Porsche auto mobiles! I also like to wath she playing game and the cloths she wear is just #MadeFor her, no one can replace her place in arena tennis!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Maria sharapova marry soon? with Grigor Dimitrov?? i think is a good news #madefor her..she success in her career n now even love..happy to hear that..i admire her lifestyle she try to make herself involve not only sport but also business and fashion world..

Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Maria sharapova marry soon?? with Grigor Dimitrov?? i think this is a good news #made for her .. she success in her career n now even love..i m admire her lifestyle she not only involved in sports but also in fashion n business world...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Retire because of getting married? Doesn't make sense especially his boyfriend ranks in the mid 20's and she makes way more money than him. She doesn't need to retire even after married.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maria sharapova..from the photos can c her look quite sexy n pretty..i m so curious y u all discussing about her ..i noe she is coming to Malaysia for some local tennis competition….heard that celcom that sponsor her..ok,now celcom sponsor her and before that she do tie up with nike,samsung..cool!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BBphire View Post
    maria sharapova..from the photos can c her look quite sexy n pretty..i m so curious y u all discussing about her ..i noe she is coming to Malaysia for some local tennis competition….heard that celcom that sponsor her..ok,now celcom sponsor her and before that she do tie up with nike,samsung..cool!!

haha no la she is the new ambassador for Celcom First Elite la...new stuff from Celcom lo..they offer extra svs for their elite customer lo..just like HSBC Premier cust lo...
    anyway here's the details for those who like to treated like a super star!!!
    www.celcom.com.my/personal/plans/elite

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BBphire View Post
    maria sharapova..from the photos can c her look quite sexy n pretty..i m so curious y u all discussing about her ..i noe she is coming to Malaysia for some local tennis competitionů.heard that celcom that sponsor her..ok,now celcom sponsor her and before that she do tie up with nike,samsung..cool!!

haha no la she is the new ambassador for Celcom First Elite la...new stuff from Celcom lo..they offer extra svs for their elite customer lo..just like HSBC Premier cust lo...
    anyway here's the details for those who like to treated like a super star!!!

celcom.com.my/personal/plans/elite