Nikman Sports

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by ariffd93, Jan 23, 2014.

1. ariffd93

ariffd93 Regular Member

student
    Hi all,

I just want to promote this shop because the service was very nice, original item, so far this is one of the best shop i ever seen, 1st company was at kelantan about 10 years ago, then last week nikman sports was opened at Lembah Keramat, Kuala Lumpur.

This is the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/nikmansports

This is the website that still in progress in updating the items http://nikmansports.com.my/

2. biribiri77

biribiri77 Regular Member

Retailer
    i PM them on FB...took them forever to reply...they said will check for me but nvr got back to me even after several reminders.
    sorry but i've seen better service from other stores

3. ariffd93

ariffd93 Regular Member

student
    dear biribiri77,

Sorry to hear about that, during that moment, the owner was working alone without workers and assistants to help him but since last week when he opened new branch at KL, he picked 3 assistant to help him

4. wptheme

wptheme Regular Member

Web Designer
    Before this I bought lethal 10 rackets from nikman, good quality service. the price is also reasonable.
    Just last saturday went there to buy shuttles and grip badminton. They were open until 9pm+ eventhough it was CNY

5. nikmansports

nikmansports New Member

Dear biribiri77,

This is Nik, Nikman Sports owner. I am so sorry to hear that I have disappointed you in my service. Sometimes there are plenty of requests coming in and I couldn't reply to all and there are some misses here and there. Please contact me back in FB or WhatsApp SMS 0166936515 in order for me to rectify this and I will attend to you and provide special discount you can't resist.

Thanks.

6. biribiri77

biribiri77 Regular Member

Retailer
    No problem bro...it was brought to my attention that u were shifting or opening a new store during the time i made my enquiries so its understandable.I do appreciate your personal reply here though and will contact you again if i need anything.TQ