Sorry mate, this one is a fake one
1. tag on a racket (all of Yonex rackets are without tags)
2. the bag is also wrong (the underline on "arcsaber" word is too long)
3. the free grip tape, Yonex never sell an over grip like that. if you found one with the racket, most likely it is a fake
4. the grip is also wrong, this racket does not use the standard black tape for finishing (near the cap) but they use rubber band (mind you that this racket is new, so it comes like that, not because the seller change it).
5. the Yonex sticker looks really cheap. it is not a hologram, and the shape also wrong (it should be oval, not rectangle)
6. then lastly, the racket itself. it is a JP code racket. BUT it has sunrise sticker which is so wrong (JP code racket should not have the sunrise sticker since they are not managed by sunrise company).