Recommendation for a pair of insole?

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by Sgt_Strider, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Sgt_Strider

Sgt_Strider Regular Member

I don't think I've ever broken down a pair of insoles in my life until I got a pair of Adidas BT Feather shoes. I've had the pair of shoes for about 7 months and the insoles are worn out. I'm not sure why, but that's the case. Now I need to buy a pair of new ones. Does anyone here have any suggestions on what to replace it with? Any specific brands or materials to look for? This is my first time buying new insoles.

2. Ch1k0

Ch1k0 Regular Member

N/A
    I think some of the people here would recommend spenco insoles. I'm surprised you haven't worn out insoles before o.o it took me only 4 months to wear through my SH9000 insoles ^^'

3. visor

visor Regular Member

If you got it from your retailer, just ask them to see if Adidas sells a replacement insole. Victor does.

But if it's over $20-30, you may want to think twice, as that money can be spent towards a new shoe instead.

4. Sgt_Strider

lol! I don't know what to tell you. I definitely need to replace the insoles soon. After tonight's session, I have already developed some blisters in some of my toes! Does it really matter what kind of insoles that I get? I'm assuming there isn't a lot of difference between cheap and expensive ones?

5. Sgt_Strider

I actually bought mine in Hong Kong. Where do you buy your insoles? Again, does it really matter on the brand and all? I'm assuming all US9 insoles will be roughly the same size so it'll easily fit in my shoes?

6. Zoidius

Zoidius Regular Member

You could also try some Sorbothane or Spenco insoles, I'm a fan of Sorbothane Double Strike myself. Much more comfortable than the manufacturer default ones most shoes come with.

7. Sgt_Strider

Which Spenco insoles do you guys recommend? I found the performance gel insoles (unisex) at a local store for $20. The store list it as unisex and I am hoping it won't have any problems fitting my US9 shoes. I have never bought insoles before. Is US$20 or less a reasonable price for a pair of decent insoles?

8. Ch1k0

Ch1k0 Regular Member

N/A
    Ah I can't help you there bro. I'm quite happy with the Victor insoles so I don't mind spending on them :D

9. SleepyEyedBoyZ

SleepyEyedBoyZ Regular Member

Does the local victor shop carries the insoles?