0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ashaway ViperXT 1200 Promotion

Name:  viperxt1200.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  39.7 KB

Hey Ashaway fans,

I would like to share with all of you this incredible awesome Ashaway Viper XT1200 promotion.

Just got these racquets for few of my friends and they were extremely happy with their purchase. For the latest new Ashaway racquet, this is surely the best price one can get!

Understand from the seller that this promo is for a limited time only.
    So here it is folks... Enjoy!

Ashaway ViperXT 1200 Promotion

1 Ashaway Viper XT 1200 frame
    Comes with FREE 1 pc of Ashaway Zymax Competition String of your choice* + 1 FREE Ashaway Racquet Bag.
    (*Professional racquet string service is available for FREE with required tension)

Email me at razackhidayat@gmail.com for seller's best price.

Name:  20140127_112954.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  83.8 KB

Name:  20140127_112648.jpg
Size:  68.1 KB

Name:  20140127_112704.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  78.1 KB

Name:  20140127_112605.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  65.8 KB

Name:  20140127_112614.jpg
Views: 292
Size:  55.8 KB

Name:  2014-01-27 11.41.01.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  45.0 KB

Name:  2014-01-27 11.37.13.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  47.2 KB

Ashaway ViperXT 1200 Promotion (Limited Time Only)

Comes with FREE 1 pc of Ashaway Zymax Competition String of your choice* + 1 FREE Ashaway Racquet Bag.
    (*Professional racquet string service is available for FREE with required tension)

Ready to switch to switch to the Viper XT 1200?

Below is the Viper XT 1200 description extracted online.

Ashaway Viper XT 1200 Hex Badminton Racket is a powerful attacking racket with good feel for defence. The head cuts the air for rapid swing speed.

Viper Weave Technology - this unique construction integrates a Meta Composite into a Ultra HM Graphite core to provide an X-treme tension frame with low torque and virtually no lateral movement even on miss hits.

HEX frame technology which provides strength in an ultra-slim construction. The hexagonal shape increases aerodynamics and together this generates ultimate speed

Carbon Nano Tube construction uses a carbon formation that provides immense strength with less weight than standard carbon formations.

+ Viper Weave
    + Hex Frame
    + Carbon Nano Tubes
    + High Tension Frame
    + High Power

Extracted online

Built for strong attacking players with quick arm speed the new Viper XT1200 is the first Viper racket to incorporate Ashaway’s Hex Frame Technology.

Hex Frame technology sees the racket head cross section as a hexagon rather than a standard oval or box shape. The hexagon shape allows the racket head to be much slimmer and still maintain the strength needed for tournament tensions, the slim profile and hexagonal shape increase aerodynamics dramatically.

The overall weight of the frame is 88g with as much weight as possible moved towards the racket head. The racket shaft is constructed with 40 Tonne Nano Carbon Graphite and reinforced throughout with a Viper Weave. The shaft is stiff, the balance is head heavy and the racket head will take high string tensions. Virtually all male Ashaway contracted are electing to switch to the Viper XT 1200 for the coming season, look out!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Razack View Post

Hey Ashaway fans,

I would like to share with all of you this incredible awesome Ashaway Viper XT1200 promotion.

Just got these racquets for few of my friends and they were extremely happy with their purchase. For the latest new Ashaway racquet, this is surely the best price one can get!

Ashaway Viper XT 1200 Hex Badminton Racket is a powerful attacking racket with good feel for defence. The head cuts the air for rapid swing speed.

Viper Weave Technology - this unique construction integrates a Meta Composite into a Ultra HM Graphite core to provide an X-treme tension frame with low torque and virtually no lateral movement even on miss hits.

HEX frame technology which provides strength in an ultra-slim construction. The hexagonal shape increases aerodynamics and together this generates ultimate speed

Carbon Nano Tube construction uses a carbon formation that provides immense strength with less weight than standard carbon formations.

+ Viper Weave
    + Hex Frame
    + Carbon Nano Tubes
    + High Tension Frame
    + High Power

Extracted online

Built for strong attacking players with quick arm speed the new Viper XT1200 is the first Viper racket to incorporate Ashaway’s Hex Frame Technology.

Hex Frame technology sees the racket head cross section as a hexagon rather than a standard oval or box shape. The hexagon shape allows the racket head to be much slimmer and still maintain the strength needed for tournament tensions, the slim profile and hexagonal shape increase aerodynamics dramatically.

The overall weight of the frame is 88g with as much weight as possible moved towards the racket head. The racket shaft is constructed with 40 Tonne Nano Carbon Graphite and reinforced throughout with a Viper Weave. The shaft is stiff, the balance is head heavy and the racket head will take high string tensions. Virtually all male Ashaway contracted are electing to switch to the Viper XT 1200 for the coming season, look out!
    hei will you be able to do a review for the racket?i would like to know more from a players point of view =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Razack View Post

Hey Ashaway fans,

+ Viper Weave
    + Hex Frame
    + Carbon Nano Tubes
    + High Tension Frame
    + High Power

Extracted online

hei will you be able to do a review for the racket?i would like to know more from a players point of view =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by biribiri77 View Post
    I consider myself as in between an intermediate and an advanced player. Had the Ashaway ViperXT 1200 racquet strung with the Ashaway Zymax 65 for 25 lbs. A perfect combination, I must say. The ViperXT 1200 hex frame head easily cuts the air for rapid swing speed while the Zymax 65 string provides that excellent repulsion power.

And as a personal preference over stiff and head heavy racquet that requires both swing power and technique to produce maximum power for attacking, the Ashaway ViperXT 1200 racquet was my choice.

So far, I am amazed with my increase power smashes with the Ashaway combo. As many would agree that smash power depends factors such as string tension, string type, aerodynamics n stiffness of the racquet but I must say that this ViperXT 1200 is a bundle package for an entire total powerful attacking experience. Also to emphasize; it is the FIRST VIPER to incorporate Ashaway’s Hex Frame Technology.

Superb forehand punch clear and smash defense though I must say that I had bit of difficulty in return of low service perhaps it's just me lacking of practices.*

In Summary : An excellent powerful attacking racquet indeed with ultimate control and speed and superior defense.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
    Razack

PS: Will try to gather more reviews from Ashaway ViperXT 1200 buyers and will post it here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some of Ashaway ViperXT 1200 users reviews;

Love the stiffness and head heavy for power smashes. Incredible speed and control.
    - Dominic
    Level of play: Advance.

Have been using Ashaway racquets. This one came as a surprise and is simply amazing. Absolute perfection for attacking play.
    - Azmi Jaafar

Find the racquet a bit sluggish on the defense but works wonders for attacking. Racquet control and speed is a plus.
    - Ravinder

Bought the racquet for my husband on his birthday. For leisure playing - my husband simply loves it and commended on the control and stability of the racquet though he find it a bit heavy; other than that he is extremely happy with his new toy.
    - Anis
    Level of play: Beginner.

Try it to believe it. Enough said.
    -Syed Abdillah
    Level of play : Advance

Bought this for my school badminton practices. Coach was impressed with my smashes and he will be trying out the Vipers for my team.
    - Qinxiang
    Level of play: Intermediate

A new total attacking experience with excellent defense.
    - Puvanan
    Level of play: Intermediate

Ready to switch to switch to the latest Ashaway Viper XT 1200?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's the price?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi

You can email me at razackhidayat@gmail.com for
    seller's best price.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Ashaway fans,

To the 50 over ++ Ashaway buyers who refer me to the seller before buying - A big thank you!
    It had been a wonderful and rewarding experience here since Jan 2014.
    Also, thank you to Badminton Central too for the support!

You can now view latest updated available sports equipment in the following Facebook page link;

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dare-...46985725525600 for Ashaway products and other sporting equipments and products such as soccer balls, basketballs etc selling at the best low price.

Once again, Thank you ALL for the support!

Have a great weekend everybody!

PS: You can still email me at razackhidayat@gmail.com for direct referral.

Regards,
    Razack

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Ashaway fans in Singapore, Would like to share with you that there is a 20 percent off discount for Ashaway racquets for this labour day holiday. Check out the facebook link: http://goo.gl/ipslfA here to make your order. Valid until 4th May 2014. Happy labour's day everyone.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2