APACS Virtuoso Peformance (AVP) vs Rest of APACS

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by drmchsraj, Jan 28, 2014.

1. drmchsraj

drmchsraj Regular Member

Hi!
    This is more of an opinion thread. Most of you are all praise about the AVP (Apacs Virtuoso Performance) but in an effort to be impartial, I just wanted to see how it compares with the rest of it's own lineup (like the Finapi, Stern, Visible Hollow, Lethal, Senusuous serie etc).

I just wanted to know, from those who know or have tried the APACS lineup, which apacs racket is the:
    a) most head heaviest? ---->
    b) most stiffest (shaft) ---->
    c) heaviest (shaft + frame whole)? ---->
    d) toughest OR most durable material? ---->
    e) handle most string tension --->

Thanks a bunch :)

2. onemok

onemok Regular Member

I just bought this racket from AJ puchong and played first time. IMO this racket is head heavy but medium flex. I feel satisfied with this racket and initially i am looking for my voltric 70 replacement, and the seller recommend this me to try it. I checked the specs of this racket and bp is 290.

What makes me wonder is, when i survey apacs racket, i found apacs lethal 188, and it is also a head heavy racket. Not sure if this is a new lethal racket series, but its quit heavy and stiff. The price is also very affordable.

3. drmchsraj

drmchsraj Regular Member

thanks, onemok. lethal 188? is it stiffer than avp? does it feel more head heavy than avp also?

4. onemok

onemok Regular Member

I feel it quite stiff but if compare with price i dont think it is stiff like slayer 99. I think the flexibility is 8, bp is 290++. Not sure about frame whether it feels vibrated when u hit the shuttle

5. ToxBad

ToxBad Regular Member

Hi all, glad to be back on the forum!
    I've recently returned to the courts after a two year break. Before that, I played two years in my university's team, mostly doubles, using the T300. Is it still one of Apacs' best doubles racket? Or should I consider something else? I read good things about the AVP, how would you compare it to the T300?
    Thanks a lot!

6. onemok

onemok Regular Member

Not sure how i can compare it with t300 as i do not have t300. For second time i played with AVP i find it the shuttle always hit the frame, not sure why, but when i use li ning ts50, i played it better cause li ning TS 50 is head light racket. Probably because i am not used to AVP yet, but the racket is heavier than my TS50.