I am looking for a badminton trainer in Metro Manila for about 4 months

Discussion in 'Philippines' started by osiris, Jan 29, 2014.

1. osiris

osiris Regular Member

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a skilled, experienced badminton trainer, beginning training on around 4.March and ending June 29 or 30.

My desire is two trainings per day, 2 hours per session. One session in the morning (9 to 11 would be a good time), the other in the late afternoon or in the evening. Trainings 6 days per week, day off to be determined. Court fees and shuttles costs are to be included in the training fee.

I will also require accomodation during my four month stay. My need is for a simple room with bed/mattress, sink, toilet, shower, and preferably unlimited high-speed internet. I will be responsible for food.

In addition, I require a pickup and drop off at the airport.

Here is my budget: up to P 1000 per day for training days. That is for the two trainings, court fees, shuttles and accomodation. Approximately 25 training days per month, so around P 25'000 per month that I am willing to pay. Multiply this figure by 4 months and the possible income for the trainer would be around P 100'000.

Please note that I have my own wishes and goals for the training program, so I will decide during every training session what is to be practiced. I need a trainer who would correct my mistakes, feed shuttles skillfully, push me, challenge me, encourage me, motivate me and instill in me confidence in my badminton ability.

If this opportunity appeals to you and you are available, then please contact me at kom (at) hushmail.com or 0929 253 7311. I am in Manila now until 20. February and am willing to meet with a prospective trainer for a paid trial training session.

Best wishes,

Kirk

#1 osiris, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2014