Victor company, good service.

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by cappy75, Feb 21, 2004.

1. cappy75

cappy75 Regular Member

Depot Support Representative
    Hey there,

I want to take a moment here to spread the good word about Victor (North America). I have had an extensive email correspondance with them before. Upon the strength of their recommendation, I got a Super Ti-7 from one of their customer retailers in Edmonton last year. The racquet was a light balanced oval head, quite stiff and was guaranteed to hold 27lbs. Had it strung @25X27lbs by an Edmonton stringer (handcrank) with BG65. My experience with it was very positive.

However, after moving to Burnaby, I have had the misfortune of breaking a string and had it strung by another stringer in Vancouver. The racquet didn't survive the second string job (electronic... @25X27lbs), and developed a high-noon disease. So I emailed Victor back about a replacement and they were kind enough to replace it w/o receipt. So I dilly dallied for weeks after my email before heading out to their office in Vancouver and got a new one. I really appreciate their minimal hassle policy and friendly service. Here's hoping more people will support nice companies like Victor. Thanks for reading!

2. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Sounds good.

Can you post their contact information? Maybe I can dig out some "treasure" from them, too. Hmmm Super Ti-7, hmmm...

3. cappy75

cappy75 Regular Member

Hey LB,

I don't think you could get a racquet directly from them. They're a wholesaler who could direct you to a Victor rep around your area but they can't sell it to you:( They have gradually phased out the Super Ti-7, high degree of manufacturing difficulties cited for cessation of the product line. Now they're coming out with more flexy ISOs:(.

Victor (N.A.): http://www.victorracquets.com

Victor (China): http://www.victorsport.com.cn

Victor (Germany): http://www.victor-sport.de/englisch/index_2.html

4. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Thnx.

However, the the NA site seems a dead page, with no clickable buttons... do u have their email or phone #?

5. cappy75

cappy75 Regular Member

Hmm... seems that they're down. Maybe they're doing maintenance. They told me before that they were going to upgrade their website. Anyway, their NA office email addy is info@victorracquets.com.