Need suggestion between Victor TK6000 4U or TK8000 3U

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by arfandy, Feb 7, 2014.

1. arfandy

arfandy Regular Member

I've read many major satisfaction coming from both of these TK6000 & TK8000. However, in country (Thailand) that i plan to buy one of these, TK6000 only made available in 4U weight but TK8000 available in both 3U and 4U.

Question, which should i get? price-wise, both are within budget range. My concern is that knowing that NORMALLY 4U version would be a little fragile on frame and my usual string tension is 30x28Lbs (4U only recommend 28x26Lbs, while 3U adds extra 2Lbs each).

Owned Victor The Legend 1st gen 3U and love it (currently my main weapon), YY VT80 3U (sleeping beast due to tiring-out my wrist very fast). Would prefer the closest feeling to The Legend 3U.

Play double, attacking-style type.

Thank you.

2. Herrmann

Herrmann Regular Member

Love VT80 3U, hate TK6000 4U. Doesn't have that solid feeling when playing clears/smashes. Just my 2 cents I know many ppl like TK6000

3. teoky

teoky Regular Member

Manager
    That's what I feel about the Thruster series in general. Probably due to the graphene or the catapult structure.

4. TeddyC

TeddyC Regular Member

( ●.●) --O #>
    Individual taste n preference...