User Tag List

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default What Are You All Doing For Valentine's Day???

i'm just curious and probably more nosy so i just wanted to know, what are you doing for valentine's day, doesn't matter if you have someone special or not, whether you are gay or straight, i'm just curious, that's all.

for myself, i've ordered flowers to be sent to her work place and with balloons and a bear because it's also her birthday (and mine too, but since i've been in a relationship it's always valentine's day anyway) at night i've made a reservation at a modest italian restaurant (mainly for the atmosphere than food).

here comes the kicker, since we both normally play badminton on fridays and our badminton group has a lot of single friends without plans, they've set up a valentine's night badminton session and she assumed that we would go after dinner. i was surprised and would love to do it but i'd rather have an evening alone regardless of whatever we might do after dinner, maybe a movie or a walk if it doesn't rain too hard (i do have a golf umbrella so i'm prepared :P)

and next monday is presidents' day so as a government peon i get next monday off, w00t!!!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

it's been 2 years since the last time I celebrate Valentine

my plan:
    1. I will be at home since those damned couples are everywhere and I will not gonna fit in
    2. praying to God hoping the day will pass really fast
    3. cursing (in my head) to every couples that being too romantic in front of me (esp if they come to my shop)

yep, I think that is a good plan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gundamzaku View Post
    i'm just curious and probably more nosy so i just wanted to know, what are you doing for valentine's day, doesn't matter if you have someone special or not, whether you are gay or straight, i'm just curious, that's all.

for myself, i've ordered flowers to be sent to her work place and with balloons and a bear because it's also her birthday (and mine too, but since i've been in a relationship it's always valentine's day anyway) at night i've made a reservation at a modest italian restaurant (mainly for the atmosphere than food).

here comes the kicker, since we both normally play badminton on fridays and our badminton group has a lot of single friends without plans, they've set up a valentine's night badminton session and she assumed that we would go after dinner. i was surprised and would love to do it but i'd rather have an evening alone regardless of whatever we might do after dinner, maybe a movie or a walk if it doesn't rain too hard (i do have a golf umbrella so i'm prepared :P)

and next monday is presidents' day so as a government peon i get next monday off, w00t!!!
    Change the umbrella to a smaller one, so both of you can stand way closer. Heh

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gundamzaku View Post

Go for the badminton!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nothing.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Qidong View Post
    Nothing.
    you mean besides badminton, right :P

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Valentine...too old for this sh*t...stupid buying flower as flowers price are jacked up on this day, when the flowers withers and dry up, it attracts bugs
    When a young buck buys flowers for his honey on Valentine's day, that chap is up to no good, something dirty planning in his head Just admit it

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    Valentine...too old for this sh*t...stupid buying flower as flowers price are jacked up on this day, when the flowers withers and dry up, it attracts bugs
    When a young buck buys flowers for his honey on Valentine's day, that chap is up to no good, something dirty planning in his head Just admit it
    Just when I thought I joined the grumpy-old-man club, along comes a Master to demonstrate true professional-level curmudgeon-ness. Hats off to you sir.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Staying
    Home eager to play badminton T______T