Looking for a partner to play at OCBC or in OC!!

Discussion in 'USA West' started by jane_b10, Feb 20, 2014.

1. jane_b10

jane_b10 New Member

RN
    Hello ^_^

I'm Jane! I am looking for a partner to play badminton with in Orange County. I'm 23 & live in Westminster. So I am thinking to get a membership at OCBC because I would like to play 4-5 times a week! I really miss badminton & would like to get back in the game! I consider myself an average player. I played in high school team for a year then was playing here and there during my college years but since I graduated from nursing school, I've been working non-stop. But badminton is something I really love, so I will make time for it so I can get to play it again! The available time for me during the week day is after 7:30 PM because of my work schedule. During the weekends, I can play at anytime.

I'm looking for a partner who can give me guidance & can help me to get better! I'm willing to work hard & learn! I'm passionate about badminton & would love to meet & learn from the people who share the shame passion in this extraordinary sport. If you would like to talk first please feel free to email me at janebui10@gmail.com

:D:D:D

2. djbinter

djbinter Regular Member

You can also try SGVBC2 in Pomona. There are many types of players there.

3. B@dEyes

B@dEyes Regular Member

Hi, Jane!

try this link https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PYnXUIVyMA2nxt8wFkND0XCdcFXZuFVluKLbXX69qRk/preview (scroll down to Irvine/Orange County area listing). Some listings seem outdated so I suggest you contact them first before heading out.

Garden Grove Recreation Center is closest to you...and I'm play there. At the moment its hours are:

1. Saturday 6-10 PM - $5/day
    2. Sunday 5-8 PM - $3/day
    3. Sunday 6:30-9:30 AM - $4/day
    4. M-T-Th-F-S 6:30-9 AM - $15/month with $50 initiation fee.

Starting April, it'll have 2 additional sessions:
    1. Monday 6-9 PM - $3/day
    2. Thursday 6-9 PM - $3/day

HTH
    Lee

4. jane_b10

jane_b10 New Member

RN
    [MENTION=67481]djbinter[/MENTION]: thanks for ur suggestion! Unfortunately, Pomona is kinda far away for me. But thanks anyway! :)

5. jane_b10

jane_b10 New Member

RN
    [MENTION=33420]B@dEyes[/MENTION]: just reply ur email. Thanks :)

6. jane_b10

jane_b10 New Member

RN
    I finally signed up for OCBC membership so yay!! I will be playing after I get out of work from 730pm! I'm going to try to play every night but mostly I will be playing a lot on the weekends!! So please let me know if anyone willing to practice with me or just to have fun playing badminton XD