Tried to google but......
    link please

Regards

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

email him at rkepracket@gmail.com

and search him at ebay RKEP (racket expert) . the one with over 9000 positive feedback

or you can just click here

http://www.ebay.com/usr/squash_mart

hurry, he has a vacation . store will be closed from feb 22 to 26
    Last edited by yeahehehehe; 02-21-2014 at 03:01 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Super thanks visor I'm really appreciate you

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

His ebay site:
    http://stores.ebay.ca/RKEP-racket-expert

His email is at the top of it. But he seems to be on vacation till Feb 26.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have email him now

Thanks a lot and I will give feedback about RKEP
    Last edited by Poppe; 02-21-2014 at 03:13 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

N90 II is stiffer than N90 I. N90I is more HH.
    Both rackets are very durable. The N90I is too slow for doubles imo.

If you want an even stiffer and more HH racket than N90 II go for Victor sw35.
    But playing offensive with Victor SW35 may destroy your arm. The N90II only a little bit less stiffness than Sw35 but it is a lot kinder to your arm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poppe View Post
    I have been broken seven rackets in 30 days which was the reason I bought vtzf and strung it 29 pounds. Next I go with 33 pounds until I find a stiffer racket.

Poppe
    Just curious, how did most of yr rackets break?
    They broke at different places/locations on the frame? Randomly? Strung at what tensions?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's what I was wondering as well. HOW?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you want super stiff racquet and head heavy (but still not as head heavy as VTZF), look at Carlton Vapour Trail Elite. It is a really really stiff racquet. You can get it from Directbadminton.co.uk.

Another option is Panda Power Ultra Pro which is also very stiff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well if you need a stiffer Racket than VTZF you could take the VTZFII, which is a great Racket btw., in a couple of weeks, or you might go with a Forza Racket thats marked with the VS (Very Stiff). I own for example this one FZ FORZA Ti-555 N-Forze VS-C.N.T. and its way stiffer than every yonex racket (stiffer than any other racket i owned over the last couple of years) and has in addition a very tight string pattern which results in a very hard feeling (strung properly).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingDutch View Post
    Well if you need a stiffer Racket than VTZF you could take the VTZFII, which is a great Racket btw., in a couple of weeks, or you might go with a Forza Racket thats marked with the VS (Very Stiff). I own for example this one FZ FORZA Ti-555 N-Forze VS-C.N.T. and its way stiffer than every yonex racket (stiffer than any other racket i owned over the last couple of years) and has in addition a very tight string pattern which results in a very hard feeling (strung properly).
    That's a good recommendation. I have a FZ Kevlar CNT Xpower 10k (what a mouthful !) and it is rated as Stiff. I am pretty sure those VS model will be comparable to VTZF at the minimum in terms of the stiffness. Those with the 88 (or even 96) holes stringing pattern will create a string bed with tension 2 - 3 lbs higher than normal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by teoky View Post
    That's a good recommendation. I have a FZ Kevlar CNT Xpower 10k (what a mouthful !) and it is rated as Stiff. I am pretty sure those VS model will be comparable to VTZF at the minimum in terms of the stiffness. Those with the 88 (or even 96) holes stringing pattern will create a string bed with tension 2 - 3 lbs higher than normal.
    In terms of stiffness i can give you this (just mentioned those i got in my bag and that appeared in the thread yet)
    From Very stiff to stiff
    FZ Ti 555 VS
    FZ 10000 VS VTZF II
    VTZF I
    Li Ning N90III N90II

Dont go for the VTZF II if you break Rackets easily, its got a pretty thin frame and head!

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingDutch View Post
    In terms of stiffness i can give you this (just mentioned those i got in my bag and that appeared in the thread yet)
    From Very stiff to stiff
    FZ Ti 555 VS
    FZ 10000 VS VTZF II
    VTZF I
    Li Ning N90III N90II

Dont go for the VTZF II if you break Rackets easily, its got a pretty thin frame and head!
    Interesting... where would you place MX80?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    Interesting... where would you place MX80?
    Difficult, if i remember correctly it was slightly stiffer as MX JJS a friend of mine uses. I would place it at or just above (stiffer) the VTZF I and under the FZ 10000. It is not a huge difference though (it does not get much stiffer ). But i didnt held one myself for quite a while now.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Poppe : You are in Sweden if your info is correct. In that case, you can look at Forza rackets. Models with VS at the end of their name are very stiff. Having tried the Forza Ti10000, which is rated as stiff, it is definitely stiffer than Yonex rackets with the same rating (my VT80 feels like a medium flexible racket compered to that Forza). Plus the fact that they are easier to find in Europe.

As Visor said, the MX80 is a great choice if you want a really stiff racket. I might suggest the (great) SW35 if you can find one or two. (its on super sale on that German website http://www.tennistown.de/product_inf...oducts_id=6651)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From Very stiff to stiff
    FZ Ti 555 VS
    FZ 10000 VS VTZF II
    VTZF I
    Li Ning N90III N90II

If he wants something stiffer than VTZF I than I doubt he will really like the N90 III since it is flexier. It has a really solid and strong frame though. The VTZF II frame may be really thin but it still can be strong, right? I wouldn't say a racket as such can't take some really hard hits.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks guys for your information!

The broken rackets where old, intermediate used and also brand new rackets. Broken in the frame. There where also a couple of test rackets that the strings broken. So now, nobody will give me a racket and a matter of fact is they did turn there back on me the last time haha!

I like that you give your thoughts of more rackets to check out now. Im waiting for feedback from rkep Eric also.

I tried vt80 with outcome of couldnt get power, only snappy when using wrist.

The vtzf1 comes up to tremendous speed in momentum when smashing but flexes to much and to slow. When hitting low backhand infront of body, the chuttle is unpredictble and sometimes moves way out of court? So I think vtzf1 should be used with snappy wrist and vice versa when power is used. IMO.
    Because my backhand is on practice vtzf1 is great there.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast