Nanoray 10/20/60 Nanospeed 100

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by morty21, Feb 23, 2014.

1. morty21

morty21 New Member

Hello,

i recently got a Nanoray 60, but yesterday i accidentally broke it, so im looking for a replacement, in the same price category as the previous one. I am a beginner-semi intermediate. I thought about these 4 rackets, but i am open to any reccomandations, which one would you reccomend me?
    Nanoray 10
    Nanoray 20
    Nanoray 60
    Nanospeed 100
    Thanks in advance.

-michal

2. Exert

Exert Regular Member

Student
    Go for the nanospeed 100 or nanoray 20, I have both racquets. How did you break your racquet?

3. morty21

morty21 New Member

Thanks, i will probably buy the nanoray 20.
    Actually i dont know how did i break it, i was playing when i suddenly saw that its broken, and later i saw that i had blood on my knee, and there was also a piece of the carbon from the racket in the knee, so thats a big mystery for me, how did it actually happen... IMG_20140223_205133.jpg IMG_20140223_205149.jpg

4. Exert

Exert Regular Member

Student
    I actually think you swung into your knee????? :0000 be careful!

5. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    i actually think the nanospeed 100 is a quicker racket than the nanoray20. i bought my dad a voltric 9 along with a nanospeed 100 for my stepmother so they could play together when i'm busy. so i've used a nanospeed 100 before. i've also bought the nanoray 20 when it came out since i was curious and the racket seemed clumsy as in the frame seems very wide when i play doubles. just my two cents!

6. waveteczeus

waveteczeus Regular Member

Carbon in your knee could be dangerous. But anyway I would recommend the nanospeed 100 because I use mine a lot and it seems easy to use or the nanoray 60 sinc e you might be used to it. Just don't hit your knee again lol.