Hi all,

I read that it was possible to use a 602FC turntable on a 602 to convert it to use with fixed clamps, does anyone know if it is true? I have a friend looking to sell a 602 at a good price. This will be a great machine for me to get my feet wet on and it would be even better if (as I read on a few forum posts somewhere) I could get a 602FC turntable in the future if I decided I wanted to go with a fixed clamp setup. Has anyone ever seen or heard of this before? I'll probably grab the 602 either way, but it would be cool if it was upgradeable.