Anyone know the difference between these Kason C7s ?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Moravtchik, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Moravtchik

Moravtchik Regular Member

Project Manager
  2. mannygk

mannygk Regular Member

student
    Hey there!

1. Seems to be advertising both the limited edition Twister F9 and C7 made for the 2012 olympics. I'm guessing you can choose either the F9 or C7 in the "colour selection", rather than selecting the model itself, which is a little odd. From what I know the olympic limited edition C7s and F9s are different only in that they have a line of 5 stars on the shaft and a star with either 7 or 9 in the middle on the T joint rather than the Kason logo. Other than that the design is identical and I haven't read about any differences in specs between the regular versions and the limited editions.

2. Looks like just the olympic limited edition C7 rather than the option of either the C7 or F9. The price is the same as no. 1. so that makes sense!

3. Is the regular C7 with the Kason logo on the T joint. It costs slightly less than the limited edition but should be exactly the same thing under the hood as far as I know.

Hope this helps!

3. Moravtchik

Moravtchik Regular Member

Project Manager
    great, exactly what I needed to know.
    Thanks a lot !