Need help locating legit Kason F9 Twister racquets...

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by calhounman, Mar 2, 2014.

1. calhounman

calhounman Regular Member

Hello BC'ers,

I had a coupe of questions about ordering a particular racquet and could use some advice.

I was wondering where I could find a legit Kason F9 Twister racquet? I have been looking for this particular racquet but it has been next to impossible to find it here in Canada (let alone North America). I have come across a few websites abroad that sell it but am not exactly sure how to tell if they are legit? I swear I once came across a website that showed the Kason distributors/dealers around the world but have had no such luck finding it again. I have checked out some of these websites through the BC forum, but all of them seem to have mixed reviews (or not enough) and it is hard to tell if it is spammers just promoting the particular site (people with low post counts who coincidentally appear to have signed up around the time a thread is posted).

If I do take a chance and order one, how can I verify it is authentic? Is there a website to run a serial number or do I have to post it online (as I have seen others do in the past) to have more experience BC forum members assess?

Thank you and feedback would be appreciated!

2. bos_dc2

bos_dc2 Regular Member

Where abouts in Canada are you in?

3. calhounman

calhounman Regular Member

In Ottawa. I tried allcourtstringing.com in Vancouver but they had just run out and are not getting anymore from their distributor (I believe). They only had the C7 left...

4. bos_dc2

bos_dc2 Regular Member

I'll sell you mine :) pm me for details if you're interested