User Tag List

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Badminton in Edmonton

    Hi everyone

    I'm currently looking for badminton partners to play during afternoon or evening. I live in West End so ideally to play would be on West or south or we can arrange. I have tried to contact the EDBA but they either do not allow drop in or cancel sometimes.

    At the same time, any suggestion on where I can get trained? I used to train under a malaysian coach at an advanced beginer level so would like to continue. I'm not looking for higher level (Derrick, Glenora Club) since I think this will be waste of my time and the coach's time.

    Hope I can get some recommendations.

    Thank you!

  2. #2
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default badminton partner

    Hi there,

    Im looking for a badminton partner as well. Im about an intermediate player however just haven't play in a year. Looking to get back into it and would be great if I could find a training partner.


    Let me know if you are interested.


    Quote Originally Posted by Summer 97 View Post
    Hi everyone

    I'm currently looking for badminton partners to play during afternoon or evening. I live in West End so ideally to play would be on West or south or we can arrange. I have tried to contact the EDBA but they either do not allow drop in or cancel sometimes.

    At the same time, any suggestion on where I can get trained? I used to train under a malaysian coach at an advanced beginer level so would like to continue. I'm not looking for higher level (Derrick, Glenora Club) since I think this will be waste of my time and the coach's time.

    Hope I can get some recommendations.

    Thank you!

  3. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi

    I'm definitely interested in a more intense training, shall we try out to see how big a difference between the 2 of us then decide where we can go from there? I know a coach who will do private training perhaps we can arrange something else. Let me know

  4. #4
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    PM sent ......

    Quote Originally Posted by Summer 97 View Post
    Hi

    I'm definitely interested in a more intense training, shall we try out to see how big a difference between the 2 of us then decide where we can go from there? I know a coach who will do private training perhaps we can arrange something else. Let me know

  5. #5
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hey guys if you know any place to play let me know !!
    I am new to Edmonton
    please it will be really great if you can text me on +1 289 936-0639 !!

    Thanks !!

  6. #6
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi Navdeep92,

    The easiest way to find partners for playing badminton is probably joining a club. The EDBA website has a list of clubs in Edmonton: http://edba.org/clubs/

    If you just want to find a place for playing, many of the recreational centres here have badminton courts (e.g., Kinsmen).

  7. #7
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Do u go to kinsmen?
    I can join you guys !!

    Quote Originally Posted by welirang View Post
    Hi Navdeep92,

    The easiest way to find partners for playing badminton is probably joining a club. The EDBA website has a list of clubs in Edmonton: http://edba.org/clubs/

    If you just want to find a place for playing, many of the recreational centres here have badminton courts (e.g., Kinsmen).

  8. #8
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't go to Kinsmen. Now I play at Red Willow in St. Albert.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •