User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hoochee View Post
    Anyone know of a place to play in Cobb? There are several Univ like Southern Polytech and Kenn State, and there seem to be badminton courts in their gym, but I don't know if they are open to public. Anybody has any information? Looking for a place to smash near home...
    I live in Cobb too! If you find out anywhere to play, let me know. I'm deeply interested in playing and have been looking for a place close by that I don't have to fight traffic to get to after work in order to play.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fishjr View Post
    I live in Cobb too! If you find out anywhere to play, let me know. I'm deeply interested in playing and have been looking for a place close by that I don't have to fight traffic to get to after work in order to play.
    I heard the one at Dunwoody is reopening soon, not too far depending on where you live. Where are you playing now?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hoochee View Post
    I heard the one at Dunwoody is reopening soon, not too far depending on where you live. Where are you playing now?
    I'm not at the moment as I just recently moved to the South from Iowa. Do you have a place to recommend tentatively that isn't too far away?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi,
    I recently moved to Alpharetta GA from New Jersey. I had been playing badminton on a regular basis and extremely interested in continuing to play. Can I know where I can play?.

Any info would be very helpful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IndBad View Post
    Hi,
    I recently moved to Alpharetta GA from New Jersey. I had been playing badminton on a regular basis and extremely interested in continuing to play. Can I know where I can play?.

Hey, I just moved to Atlanta too. I'm dying to find a badminton club. There is one in Duluth that looks pretty legit:
    Atlanta, GA Perimeter Badminton Club http://www.perimeterbadminton.com/
    Note: No longer accepting new members at this time.
    9500 Medlock Bridge Rd, Duluth, GA 30097
    Wed/Sun 6:30 PM – 10:30 PM;
    info@perimeterbadminton.com

(I tried to go to their website. It directed me to some irrelevant stuff. I also shoot them an email. no one responded.)

I'm actually headed there this afternoon just to see if they have any space left. If it really isn't accepting any new members, I'll see if they could waitlist me for now.
    Please keep me posted if you guys could find a place.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i look at online,Note: No longer accepting new members at this time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re

Quote Originally Posted by yanpwang View Post
    i look at online,Note: No longer accepting new members at this time.
    Did you see this on their actual website. This notice made its first appearence some time around 2005. I doubt its accountability.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best Friend Park,6224 Jimmy Carter Blvd, Norcross, GA 30071,7704172212
    I called, Wed 5-9pm for bdaminton, I will go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone know a place around ATL to get my badminton racket strung?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Just Looking...

H! I am looking for a place and a group to play Badminton regularly, preferably a little south of Atlanta... I'm from Peachtree City.
    I just came from the Philippines where I played regularly 2-3 times a week on a competitive but not-so-Olympic level ;p ...anybody got an idea where I can join?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Alpharetta Family Skate Center (aka The Cooler) has a roller rink that is set up for multi-use courts. They have 3 or 4 nets and would be a good venue to look at having regular Badminton games at. They are currently looking for more uses for their multi-purpose sport court. Give them a call if you have a group or some teams looking for a regular home to play Badminton at. 10800 Davis Dr. Alpharetta GA 30004, 770-649-6600 ask for their GM, Chris Powers.

Quote Originally Posted by A2d3rdPower View Post
    H! I am looking for a place and a group to play Badminton regularly, preferably a little south of Atlanta... I'm from Peachtree City.
    I just came from the Philippines where I played regularly 2-3 times a week on a competitive but not-so-Olympic level ;p ...anybody got an idea where I can join?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Alpharetta Family Skate Center (aka The Cooler) is not used just as a Ice or Roller rink... The Roller rink is set up for multi-use courts. They rent the space to the A5 Volleyball group at times and the facility has 3 or 4 nets/courts and would be a good venue to look at having regular Badminton games at. The Cooler is currently looking for more uses for their multi-purpose sport court. Give them a call if you have a group or some teams looking for a regular home to play Badminton at. 10800 Davis Dr. Alpharetta GA 30004, 770-649-6600 ask for their GM, Chris Powers.

Quote Originally Posted by IndBad View Post
    Hi,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Alpharetta Family Skate Center (aka The Cooler) Is not just an ice & roller rink. We utilize our roller rink in many ways - The A5 Volleyball club hosts games and try-outs in our facility. We are set up with 3 or 4 nets and courts and would be a good venue to look at having regular Badminton games at. The Cooler is currently looking for more uses for their multi-purpose sport court. Give them a call if you have a group or some teams looking for a regular home to play Badminton at. 10800 Davis Dr. Alpharetta GA 30004, 770-649-6600 ask for their GM, Chris Powers.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8