User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 132
  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Manila, PH
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Badminton in Atlanta

    Greetings!

    Any suggestions where to play badminton in the Atlanta area?

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Marietta, GA
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default In Cobb County

    I'm looking for a place in the Atlanta area to play too. Have you had any luck?

    Christine

    Quote Originally Posted by 5string
    Greetings!

    Any suggestions where to play badminton in the Atlanta area?

    Thanks!

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Badminton in North Atlanta (Norcross, Alpharetta &Co)

    Hey, I wanna play, too,
    if somebody has an location I would love to play badminton!
    Somebody an idea?

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Georgia Tech always has a decent amount of players of all levels on Fridays, , Thursdays and Tuesdays...you will need to buy a visitor pass tho.

    Perimeter Church is the best bet, if you want top notch competition.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dorkani
    Georgia Tech always has a decent amount of players of all levels on Fridays, , Thursdays and Tuesdays...you will need to buy a visitor pass tho.

    Perimeter Church is the best bet, if you want top notch competition.
    Thanks for your fast reply! I will have a look at the perimeter church training, seems its the nearest, is the Georgia Tech a University Club?

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stardasta
    Thanks for your fast reply! I will have a look at the perimeter church training, seems its the nearest, is the Georgia Tech a University Club?
    there is a club, but you don't have to be in the club to play...the only reason why a club was formed was to be able to reserve courts.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by dorkani
    there is a club, but you don't have to be in the club to play...the only reason why a club was formed was to be able to reserve courts.
    Sounds good! When I´m over my illness, I will come arround for a game.
    Are you also playing there?

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @dorkani:
    I'm playing now at Perimeter in Norcross,
    very good players, thanks for your help

  9. #9
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    atlanta, ga
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stardasta
    @dorkani:
    I'm playing now at Perimeter in Norcross,
    very good players, thanks for your help
    I moved into dunwoody, GA area yesterday, and will not be able to sleep peacefully until i find a place to play badminton. After reading your posts, i went to perimeter badminton clubs' website only to find out that they aren't accepting any more players You think you can sneak me in

    -Maulik

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Mhm, I suggest you come around at Wednesday or Sunday and I introduce you to the club leader

    starts at around 7pm, have fun!

  11. #11
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    atlanta, ga
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stardasta
    Mhm, I suggest you come around at Wednesday or Sunday and I introduce you to the club leader

    starts at around 7pm, have fun!
    hehehe...ty Sir.. I'll be flying to FL on Sunday, so maybe, i can drop by tommorow. Ohh and btw, if by club leader you are referring to Mr. Ming, then i already had a brief discussion with him over the phone. Per him, the club is up2 its brim with new members and there are already 6-7 members in the waiting list. However, i will let you watch me play before you guys make a decision on whether or not i would be 'in' or 'out'

    thanks...
    P.S. is this the address where you guys play? 9500 Medlock Bridge Road, Duluth, GA 30097

    P.P.S please feel free to contact me directly m_vai@yahoo.com

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi guys, I recently moved to Atlanta. I'm also keen on playing badminton and saw that the Perimeter club are not accepting any new players... do you know what the average waiting period is to being accepted into the club?

    Quote Originally Posted by stardasta
    Mhm, I suggest you come around at Wednesday or Sunday and I introduce you to the club leader

    starts at around 7pm, have fun!

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I´ve no real idea how long the waiting time is, depends when players leave the club.. put your name on the waiting list, but I suppose it will take a few month :-(

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stardasta
    I´ve no real idea how long the waiting time is, depends when players leave the club.. put your name on the waiting list, but I suppose it will take a few month :-(
    Ok, to be able to put my name on the list should I come to the club during practice? I guess the address is the one you mentioned before.

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes, you can play at least one time and put your name after that on the list. Dilbert is also waiting. cu Wednesday or Sunday!

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stardasta
    Yes, you can play at least one time and put your name after that on the list. Dilbert is also waiting. cu Wednesday or Sunday!
    Great, I will try and be there this Wednesday. Where is a good place to buy a racquet? I needed to leave mine back in South Africa when comming here. Address, 9500 Medlock Bridge Road, Duluth, GA 30097?

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I brought mine with me, too, but some players at the club sell badminton equipment. Try it there! :-)

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    : 04-24-2012, 12:51 PM
  2. Greetings from Atlanta! =]
    By giale123 in forum Introduction
    Replies: 5
    : 07-14-2010, 08:22 AM
  3. Badminton in Emory University, Atlanta GA
    By nzelfman in forum USA East
    Replies: 3
    : 08-25-2008, 10:01 AM
  4. badminton in Atlanta
    By MChristine in forum USA East
    Replies: 1
    : 06-21-2007, 01:34 AM
  5. Any stores in Atlanta?
    By Wang Lu in forum Market Place
    Replies: 0
    : 12-17-2001, 03:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •