User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At the moment we can not verify the quality of grip on all rackets but from now on we will add additional grip to every package.
    We sincerely apologize for any damage caused during shipment, we are seeking the best solution for shiping rackets. Any suggestion for packaging?

Name:  unnamed.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  45.4 KB

Team GGG

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's a great idea. Actually I think a lot of people don't even remove the plastic wrap from the grip so including an overgrip would be really useful for those people. As for the packing i think that just a bit of bubble wrap around the frame would sort out any problems. I think the packaging you already used would have actually been sufficient enough as long as no part of the racquet protrudes from it. I'm sure you guys will have no problems with this in the future though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Exert : As far as the weight of the racquet is concerned - I'll have to agree with one of ggg's previous posts in that, while it does feel a bit on the heavy side, it definitely doesn't feel as cumbersome as the 1U tag suggests. I own some pretty head heavy racquets such as the AT900P, the N70 and a C7, and to me it feels more maneuverable than all 3 for dry swings, with the C7 coming closest.

Name:  ggg weight.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  49.4 KB

With strings and grip the racquet weighs in at 102.34g, which is about 5g over the wet weights of most of my racquets. While I'm very sure that lovers of <4U racquets would not be comfortable here, and I acknowledge that I may prefer a lighter racquet for faster games too, I believe that users of balanced - head heavy 3U racquets would not feel like they were dragging an anchor around on court!

The minimalistic design of the racquet is really up my street, and I was really happy to see that there doesn't seem to be much of a compromise in bulkiness in order to fit the internal mechanism. While the shaft is slightly thick by today's standards it's certainly not detrimental, and even though the frame profile is boxy, it's definitely thinner than the frames of the old armortecs. A little bit of Ti - mesh is exposed at the 3 and 9 o'clock positions on the frame which, coupled with the quality of HM graphite it is supposedly made from, shows that at least some thought has been put into the performance of the racquet as a whole rather than just as housing for the balance changing mechanism. Resistance to torsion seems above average as the frame moves very little when twisted against the shaft. I wish I had some calipers to give you some proper measurements but I don't so I've taken some photos of it against my C7 (which I think has a relatively slime profile) for comparison.

Name:  IMG_20140716_212726.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  31.1 KBName:  IMG_20140716_212856.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  17.7 KBName:  IMG_20140716_212923.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  20.4 KBName:  IMG_20140716_213016.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  23.4 KBName:  IMG_20140716_213127.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  26.4 KB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Obviously I'll be able to give more useful information when I actually get to play with it.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

friend bought it so i took it to try

interesting! despite its U weight it was quite easy to handle. the original string tension's a little low but still playable. maybe this weekend i'll try string a thinner string onto it. the "weight" shift is rather obvious, whenever swung there is this "click" feel.

i like it! and may continue to like it!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For me personally, the weight in a heavier racket is a non-issue during warming up and dry swings. It only becomes apparent during fast game play and towards the later portions of your day. That's when the heavier rackets really slows down the speed of the swings. This is an interesting idea but unless it goes down in U weight, it will be too heavy for me to play with. I love the reviews coming in though, keep it up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We could send you one racket U1 with low BP, without our patent for reasonable price.GGG team
    Quote Originally Posted by mater View Post
    For me personally, the weight in a heavier racket is a non-issue during warming up and dry swings. It only becomes apparent during fast game play and towards the later portions of your day. That's when the heavier rackets really slows down the speed of the swings. This is an interesting idea but unless it goes down in U weight, it will be too heavy for me to play with. I love the reviews coming in though, keep it up.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5