Kid-sized badminton shoes

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by alien9113, Mar 23, 2014.

1. alien9113

alien9113 Regular Member

Does anyone know where in Singapore or online I could get kid-sized badminton shoes?

My size is US 3/3.5 or Europe 35/36, depending on the cutting size of the shoes.

Brand wise, anything but Yonex (it feels uncomfortable). No other requirements, lol. I don't have the luxury of choices.

I have looked at several links, but the smallest I could get is size 4. Or there's no junior shoes...

2. kampungboy

kampungboy Regular Member

Sales
    I think you can easily find kids size badminton shoes in most of the badminton shops in Singapore. The common brands are LiNing, Kason, Apacs, etc.

3. alien9113

alien9113 Regular Member

I thought so too, given that there are so many kids learning badminton. But I just couldn't find for some reason.

I went CCP and Queensway. CCP has kid-sized shoes, but left with size 1. 2 sizes smaller. Queensway has the same issue or left with adult shoes.

Chris' shop in AMK doesn't stock kids shoes.

Shopping online is hopeless I think. The smallest is size 4.

4. kampungboy

kampungboy Regular Member

Sales
    I am not sure what happen too. Your last best hope is probably 10/10 shop (at basement, specialized in LiNing) at Bras Basah Complex. I have so far bought 2 pairs of kids badminton shoes (US 4.5) from there. The last purchase was about 5-6 months ago and I remembered there were smaller sizes kids shoes. By the way, I was in Chris's shop ~2 months ago and I saw the same pair of LiNing kids badminton shoes I bought in 10/10. Good luck!