Results 1 to 1 of 1
03-23-2014, 02:02 PM #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2007
- Los Angeles, CA
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
2014 labc chinese new year badminton tournamentLABC CHINESE NEW YEAR TOURNAMENT
April 4th - 8th, 2014
Los Angeles Badminton Club (LABC)
10410 Valley Blvd., El Monte, CA 91731
To submit your registration and payment via regular mail, please click here to download and print the registration form.
- Mail your registration form along with your payment to Los Angeles Badminton Club, 10410 Valley Blvd, El Monte, CA 91731.
- At the bottom left of your envelope write/print clearly "Chinese New Year Tournament"
- Please make sure that you include your check for Los Angeles Badminton Club in your mail. Submission without payment will not be processed.
Friday, April 4th: 6:00pm Registration (at LABC)
Friday, April 4th: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Tournament Play (All Singles Events up to SFs)
Saturday, April 5th: 10:00am – 9:00pm Tournament Play (All Doubles & Mixed Doubles Events up to SFs)
Sunday, April 6th: 10:00am – 6:00pm Tournament Play (Semi Finals and Finals)
Funky, B, Super C, C, D, E+, E and Senior (Maximum of 3 events per
player) Entry Deadline: March 25th, 2014
$30 per person for 1st event, $20 for each additional event
(Senior Event) $20 per person for 1st event, $10 for each additional event
$10 late fee for entries received after the deadline
Payments could be made online or sent to LABC.
Payments not received before draws are posted will be removed from the tournament.
Free Yonex Polyester T-Shirt for each participant with at least two events.
The tournament is open to all players of all ages.
Two “A” players in top USAB ranking are not allowed to partner together in Funky Doubles event.
Senior events are: Sr. MD A, Sr. MD B, and Sr. MD C, and Sr. WD A, Sr. WD B, and Sr. WD C
In the effort to eliminate problems with sandbagging, players are asked and trusted to enter the event at their
appropriate levels. The Seeding Committee reserves the right to move players without notice.
Minimum $5,000 Cash prize will be awarded to winners and runner-ups in Funky, B, Super-C, and C events.
*Please note that cash prizes may be raised or lowered depending on the # of entries
1. The tournament will be conducted in accordance with applicable BWF and USAB rules.
2. Events may be combined or played round robin format if not enough entries are received.
3. Consolation draws will be held for each event.
4. All matches will be played in the best 2 of 3 games using the BWF Rally Point Scoring System.
5. A player not ready to play in TEN minutes after his/her match is called will be defaulted.
6. On court warm-ups is restricted to 2 minutes.
7. USAB ranking and previous tournament results will be used by the Committee for seeding arrangement.
8. Each player in a doubles partnership must submit separate entry forms.
9. Entries will not be refunded if canceled after deadline.
10. The Tournament Director reserves the right to move players according to level players and change any of the above conditions
without any notice.
11. Players will be asked to show identification and will be disqualified if using fake identification.