July 2 – August 29, (9 weeks) (Monday-Friday, Holidays and weekends excluded)
8:30 am – 4:30 pm (Pick-up time can be extended to 6 pm for free)
Price: $175/Full Week, or $40/day ($20/half-day) (Lunch NOT included, Lunch can be provided at a cost as per request.)
1. Early Bird Price:
• Early Bird Registration Deadline: May 31, 2014
• A registered time equal or longer than 2 full weekswill enjoy a 5% off
• Two or more students who register at the same time,and each has training time equal or longer than 2 full weeks will enjoy a 10% off.
2. Content of the Camp:
• Professional badminton foot step, hand work playing skills; Leisure ping-pong play and more to discover
• $175/week: The weeks contain July 1 stationary holiday will be counted as 3 days for camping. The price for this week is $105/week. August 4 stationary holiday will be counted as 4 days for camping. The price for this week is $140/week.
• Full Week: A registration from Monday to Friday (continuously) will be considered as a full week. Any 5 picked days would not be considered as a full week
I spoke to the owners of Commander Badminton. They have added shock absorbing mats underneath the main court mat on several courts. And they are gradually installing them to all the courts. So far Courts 6, 8, 10, and 12 have it installed.
Team Ontario trials: Fall 2014 - Limited - Everyone who has participated in one of the development camps is welcome to tryout for Team Ontario at these trials located at the Commander Badminton in Toronto, Ontario.