Syaoranstyle

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Syaoran_Style, Mar 6, 2004.

1. Syaoran_Style

Syaoran_Style Regular Member

Hi to everybody! Tarek is my real name, i'm come from france in paris's suburb, i'm what everybody call a badminton fanatics.
    i started badminton at the age of 12 (i'm now 16) Why i do badminton? because oneday with a friend i played it and it was so funny, so cool that i wanted to play badminton more than i did.....time after time it was like drugs...i love it, i can't stop it
    i think all the time about it and especially badminton's pro LoL

it's my drugs and i don't want to be cure LoooL =))

2. bighook

bighook New Member

student
    Welcome to the club.Badminton offers a sensation that is unique and can't be matched.I agree it is very addictive.Many who do stop playing often do so because the desire to play exceeds the limits their bodies can handle.I hope that never becomes the case for myself.May the enjoyment last forever.

3. Traum

Traum Regular Member

Salut, mon ami! Welcome aboard to this forum where practically everyone is as passionate about badminton as you are!

So what is the badminton scene like in France? How popular is it compared to other sports that the French plays?

-Rick

4. Syaoran_Style

badminton in france..

here badminton is not famous like tennis who are very famous. But this last january it was the first time that one player passed on tv in a famous broadcast (of course it was Hongyan pi) when she arrived in france 2 sport's magazine and a newspaper wrote an articles about her. Everybody was very happy, and we wish that the french team will be popular in france.

Syaoran

5. Syaoran_Style

=)

I'm totally agree with you bighook =))